Register Now
Family sedan

Twisted Metal 4

1 hour ago, Shole said:

I love the characters of this game, but I won't go back to paly the old version of it. 2016 version wasn't a big hitter tho, not sure what happened. The ending stories tho for all of them are so good.

It's actually a fact that some gamers are not really into playing old games no matter how good it seems ; they just simply move on. 

2 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

If I like a game enough I can't bring myself to move on from it.  I'll just keep on playing.

Exactly, it's how it works with me with video games that really gives me job. I already know you love Gran Turismo a lot 😂

7 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

Yeah, I played a bunch of GT6 last night.  I saved up to get the Alfa Romeo 8C.  It's such a well balanced car, a good buy.

Yeah, it's a good buy. I haven't played Gran Turismo 6 since last month. Maybe I should knock it up this night. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually a fact that some gamers are not really into playing old games no matter how good it seems ; they just simply move on. 

Even I move on too. Though some games always remain favourite, but we can't stick to the same game whole life long, do we? 😊

Obviously it's normal to try out new games and fall in love with them too. Lol. 😆

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Even I move on too. Though some games always remain favourite, but we can't stick to the same game whole life long, do we? 😊

Obviously it's normal to try out new games and fall in love with them too. Lol. 😆

There is no denying that we would never get over our favorite game no matter what. It's actually why it's called our favorite.