Register Now
Family sedan

Twisted Metal 4

17 hours ago, Family sedan said:

I'm trying to think of what the easiest game I ever completed was.  I'll have to get back to you on that one.

If I remembered correctly, the easiest game that I ever completed was 300 Spartan on mobile. I didn't play it more than 1hr and get it completed. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

If I remembered correctly, the easiest game that I ever completed was 300 Spartan on mobile. I didn't play it more than 1hr and get it completed. 

Lol you took only 1 hour? What type of game is that? Never heard of this one though. 🧐

10 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Lol you took only 1 hour? What type of game is that? Never heard of this one though. 🧐

It's more like an adventure game. Do you know about the history of the Spartan 300 fighters against the hoards of Persia? 

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

There are plenty of people with that kind of time so I wouldn't be surprised although if I remember correctly, the levels never went that high...

That's a fact, it's very possible that someone out there might have reached that point or even surpassed it. 

41 minutes ago, Family sedan said:

I'll never reach that point because I traded in my copy.  Right now I care more about collecting Celtics books and Metal CDs than collecting games.

I'm sure you will be willing to still go at it now if you still had your copy till date? 

11 hours ago, Family sedan said:

The two best boss vehicles in Twisted 4 with the best specials were Super Minion and Sweettooth.

I do enjoy playing both Super Minion and Sweettooth but the former seems to be my favorite. 

I love the characters of this game, but I won't go back to paly the old version of it. 2016 version wasn't a big hitter tho, not sure what happened. The ending stories tho for all of them are so good.

Edited by Shole