Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games where you can see both sides

12 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I was well aware about the ban of Chinese applications. It was actually a huge issue then as a lot of users for those applications were totally affected. 

And now, Tencent games have withdrawn their credit and role from PUBG game which is now fully own by Krafton. 😊

If you don't mind, which country do you belong?

Just now, Razor1911 said:

And now, Tencent games have withdrawn their credit and role from PUBG game which is now fully own by Krafton. 😊

If you don't mind, which country do you belong?

Hopefully, Krafton wouldn't disappoint sooner than we expected. I'm from Nigeria but currently based in Netherlands 🇳🇱

13 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Hopefully, Krafton wouldn't disappoint sooner than we expected. I'm from Nigeria but currently based in Netherlands 🇳🇱

At first, Krafton and Tencent had partnership. Now Krafton has taken over all the credits. Hopefully, we won't have any problem in future. 😊

How you are liking that country? I am hoping to travel to Amsterdam next year for vacation. But I have heard that it is very expensive country. Is it?🧐

Just now, Razor1911 said:

At first, Krafton and Tencent had partnership. Now Krafton has taken over all the credits. Hopefully, we won't have any problem in future. 😊

How you are liking that country? I am hoping to travel to Amsterdam next year for vacation. But I have heard that it is very expensive country. Is it?🧐

Yeah, let's hope they don't fuck up sooner along the way because there is always a possibility that they may mess up (Money mongers). 

Amsterdam is a very lovely place. To be honest, everywhere is expensive now with Corona virus and all.