Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games where you can see both sides

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, it might be a trick tactics to get you distracted a little bit and boom, the opponent clips you. So, better take them out first. 

Yeah, that's why I don't do such things anymore. Lol 😆 I already have been fooled so many times. 

Now, even if I get a slightest of hint of an opponent, I finish them at first. 😊

1 hour ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, that's why I don't do such things anymore. Lol 😆 I already have been fooled so many times. 

Now, even if I get a slightest of hint of an opponent, I finish them at first. 😊

That's exactly how a shooting survival game is supposed to be played because with just one mistake or miscalculation, and you are dropped dead right on the spot. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

That's exactly how a shooting survival game is supposed to be played because with just one mistake or miscalculation, and you are dropped dead right on the spot. 

Yeah, have a look how satisfying it is to shoot with a Sniper from that long range.

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's awesome in so many ways!! How many meters away was that shot? 

Most probably 500-600 metres. As the AWM sniper has a range of 800m only. But even if at the farthest point of the range, it can knock out opponent with a single blow. 😊

6 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Most probably 500-600 metres. As the AWM sniper has a range of 800m only. But even if at the farthest point of the range, it can knock out opponent with a single blow. 😊

500-600 meters range is a good one. Not all snipers can take out a target that far. I'm looking at taking out a target at least 2000-3000 meters away. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

500-600 meters range is a good one. Not all snipers can take out a target that far. I'm looking at taking out a target at least 2000-3000 meters away. 

Lol 😆 that is insane to take a shot that long. You should okay Sniper 3D, I guess they have wide range of variety of snipers. I guess Dragonov will be the best option for a range over 1km. 

PUBG only offers Sniper shots upto 1000m.😊

On 7/31/2021 at 4:31 AM, Razor1911 said:

Lol 😆 that is insane to take a shot that long. You should okay Sniper 3D, I guess they have wide range of variety of snipers. I guess Dragonov will be the best option for a range over 1km. 

PUBG only offers Sniper shots upto 1000m.😊

If Sniper 3D will offer me such shooting range, I wouldn't mind giving it a try. 1000 meters in PUBG isn't that bad. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

If Sniper 3D will offer me such shooting range, I wouldn't mind giving it a try. 1000 meters in PUBG isn't that bad. 

I don't have idea about the range of PUBG mobile, I guess that would be even less than the PC version. Probably 600m or so.

Actually you can aim and damage even more than 1km, but that won't kill the enemy. It will only have damage around 70-80% health. 😊

5 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

I don't have idea about the range of PUBG mobile, I guess that would be even less than the PC version. Probably 600m or so.

Actually you can aim and damage even more than 1km, but that won't kill the enemy. It will only have damage around 70-80% health. 😊

I think if the riffle has full upgrades completed, it's supposed to take out an opponent with a single shot? 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I think if the riffle has full upgrades completed, it's supposed to take out an opponent with a single shot? 

No. In PUBG there is no option to upgrade the riffle. That's what I like the most about this game. I mean, in many game you could easily buy the upgrades by spending some bucks. And that would give you an upper edge against your opponents in the whole game. 😒

But in PUBG, even if you are a pro, you will need to fight with the same riffle that a noob has. You can't upgrade anything. Only thing that can be bought is different skins for guns and vehicles. 😊

15 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

No. In PUBG there is no option to upgrade the riffle. That's what I like the most about this game. I mean, in many game you could easily buy the upgrades by spending some bucks. And that would give you an upper edge against your opponents in the whole game. 😒

But in PUBG, even if you are a pro, you will need to fight with the same riffle that a noob has. You can't upgrade anything. Only thing that can be bought is different skins for guns and vehicles. 😊

Yeah, I get that they made it so in PUBG in order to leave a level battle ground for all players which looks cool to me. 

10 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

To be fair, Fortnite is kinda the same thing. The one thing I could never stand with PUBG is the amount of cheaters/hackers/modders/bots in-game. Honestly, it just became a pain playing that game.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be fair, Fortnite is kinda the same thing. The one thing I could never stand with PUBG is the amount of cheaters/hackers/modders/bots in-game. Honestly, it just became a pain playing that game.

Yeah , you are right actually. Despite the developer [Tencent games] trying desperately to eliminate those cheaters and hackers, still they find some loophole to get back to the game. The lobby gets hacked almost in every 10 games or so. 😆

56 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah , you are right actually. Despite the developer [Tencent games] trying desperately to eliminate those cheaters and hackers, still they find some loophole to get back to the game. The lobby gets hacked almost in every 10 games or so. 😆

They wouldn't really be able to eliminate those cheaters and hackers in the game because they are actually the ones making it possible for them to do so.