Register Now
killamch89

Mass Effect Legendary Edition First Impression By Yongyea

Quite frankly, it looks okay for the most part except there were a few instances of bugs and glitches. Now, don't expect EA to fix that before the full release - at least, I'd be surprised if they did knowing EA. Are you excited for the release of this game?

I feel cheated that regardless of already owning all three games with all DLCs they still expect me to pay the full price just as a complete newcomer. Return customer appreciation fail.

So I did not purchase it despite wanting to play it.

Edited by m76

Im starting Mass effect for the first time on this new legendary edition. It's giving me the same feeling Dragon Age Origins gave me years and years ago. Dragon age is one of my all time favorites and to give me those same vibes it just tickles me. Ive wanted a game like this for so long. Why did I wait so long to try out this game.

On 5/17/2021 at 6:00 AM, m76 said:

I feel cheated that regardless of already owning all three games with all DLCs they still expect me to pay the full price just as a complete newcomer. Return customer appreciation fail.

So I did not purchase it despite wanting to play it.

Bethesda pulled this crap twice with Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 GOTY Edition and it's a very sickening practice. Why on Earth do they need us to pay full price for these games AGAIN?

On 5/17/2021 at 6:21 AM, Empire said:

Im starting Mass effect for the first time on this new legendary edition. It's giving me the same feeling Dragon Age Origins gave me years and years ago. Dragon age is one of my all time favorites and to give me those same vibes it just tickles me. Ive wanted a game like this for so long. Why did I wait so long to try out this game.

I'm not buying these Mass Effect games all over again - especially at $60. I'll be fine but it's good that you're enjoying it.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Bethesda pulled this crap twice with Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 GOTY Edition and it's a very sickening practice. Why on Earth do they need us to pay full price for these games AGAIN?

Bethesda actually gave awaySkyrim Special edition on steam, if you already owned the base game and expansions. I got the upgrade for free as well, so wrong example there.

3 hours ago, m76 said:

Bethesda actually gave awaySkyrim Special edition on steam, if you already owned the base game and expansions. I got the upgrade for free as well, so wrong example there.

Actually, that was the Legendary Edition - I never got that and I had Skyrim and all the DLCs at the time. I got a free key from a bundle and that's how I got it for free.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Actually, that was the Legendary Edition - I never got that and I had Skyrim and all the DLCs at the time. I got a free key from a bundle and that's how I got it for free.

LOL, don't try to gaslight me.

26 Oct, 2016: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Upgrade - Complimentary

On 5/24/2021 at 5:09 PM, m76 said:

Oh, I see, I thought you were saying the legendary edition was free.

There is no way in hell that EA is going to offer that up for free not by a long shot as they can never get enough of money.