Register Now
Patrik

Horror in non-Horror games

What games do you think that had some serious horror sh*t even if it wasn't in its genre, for me :

ā€¢Hitman Contracts : i will let this gameplay explain it for me :

Ā 

what other games you know?

Does The Forest count? I mean its more aboutĀ survival game then anything else that you play with people and you build and eat and cook and hunt to walking around. MAny times that I have been BANG up in my chair šŸ˜›Ā evenĀ Stanley Parable. Something about how the game plays out, with the emptiness, I constantly felt like something was going to jump out at me. Even though the narrator was funny, it gave me the creepy kind of funny. Similar to Glad0s, but more sinister

4 hours ago, Empire said:

Does The Forest count? I mean its more aboutĀ survival game then anything else that you play with people and you build and eat and cook and hunt to walking around. MAny times that I have been BANG up in my chair šŸ˜›Ā evenĀ Stanley Parable. Something about how the game plays out, with the emptiness, I constantly felt like something was going to jump out at me. Even though the narrator was funny, it gave me the creepy kind of funny. Similar to Glad0s, but more sinister

Reminded me when my bro was playing minecraft and i had jumpscares several times in night because of those creepers appearing out of nowhere

5 hours ago, Patrik said:

Reminded me when my bro was playing minecraft and i had jumpscares several times in night because of those creepers appearing out of nowhere

Ohh, well, that's not that bad if you think about it šŸ˜›Ā 

Max Payne 3 had some serious horrific moments such as when they bounded this guy with tires, poured gasoline all over him and set him on fire. There were a few other things as well such as the mental trauma that Max was going through which were the stuff of nightmares.

Just now, killamch89 said:

Max Payne 3 had some serious horrific moments such as when they bounded this guy with tires

ooh, reminds me on the first game (Max Payne 1) when he's walking on that room with blood on the walls, that was scary too, also reminds me on Henry Tomasino's death in Mafia 2, it was so brutal