Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather give up all drinks except for water or give up eating anything that was cooked in an oven?

I eat a hell of a lot more fried food than baked, so I would give up the oven. I'm a sodaholic. I drink more than a 2-litre of diet Pepsi every day. I also drink more than a litre of Fiji water, and a lot of iced tea. I couldn't live off of only water.

13 hours ago, Empire said:

Easy for me also, I drink water and Tea, that's all I have. Since the long long Covid19 never had CIder in the last two years in fact. Hell, I gave up eating altogether and have water and see how long I live 😛 

Water and Tea is what I have for the most part - occasionally, I may have a soda here and there but I can definitely do without it.

19 hours ago, Steerminator said:

Ok, this is gonna sound crazy but I hate the taste of water (unless I've been exercising or something).  So yeah, I'd definitely dump everything from the oven.  The idea of having no more delicious drinks makes me cry.

But how can you hate the taste of water when it usually has none (well you do have some funny tasting bottle water out there. In that case, I can see your point...).

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I eat a hell of a lot more fried food than baked, so I would give up the oven. I'm a sodaholic. I drink more than a 2-litre of diet Pepsi every day. I also drink more than a litre of Fiji water, and a lot of iced tea. I couldn't live off of only water.

I cook and bake all the time so I do definitely need my oven lol.

Even that we are no more relaxed for the most part and beers and pubs are fully open indoors, we are still doing the some old some for most days. Yes we able to have coffee out now but people just got so bad at making coffee again. Be another good years before it's really back to normal with people and how they live.

On 5/29/2021 at 8:06 AM, Empire said:

Even that we are no more relaxed for the most part and beers and pubs are fully open indoors, we are still doing the some old some for most days. Yes we able to have coffee out now but people just got so bad at making coffee again. Be another good years before it's really back to normal with people and how they live.

I hardly go anywhere nowadays but things are somewhat getting back to normal and I don't drink coffee anymore so I have no idea how most coffee shops are doing.