Register Now
killamch89

What’s your favorite season? Why?

Autumn is my favorite season of the year.

To be completely honest, I fall for the charms of all four seasons. Spring, with its flirtatious colors and the first hint of longer days. Summer, seductive with its broad display of produce and extra vacation time, and winter, with its cozy clothes and generous sprinkling of holiday cheer.

What I’m saying is it’s possible I’ve said in some other answer that another season is my favorite. If so, chalk it up to my fickle nature and disregard it. It’s all about autumn.

11 hours ago, Empire said:

Autumn is my favorite season of the year.

To be completely honest, I fall for the charms of all four seasons. Spring, with its flirtatious colors and the first hint of longer days. Summer, seductive with its broad display of produce and extra vacation time, and winter, with its cozy clothes and generous sprinkling of holiday cheer.

What I’m saying is it’s possible I’ve said in some other answer that another season is my favorite. If so, chalk it up to my fickle nature and disregard it. It’s all about autumn.

That's an interesting choice.

19 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I like Fall the best. It’s comfortable temperatures, everything is dying, the days are getting shorter and the nights longer. The void between worlds is thinner. It’s just a much more comfortable time of year for me.

If your talking trees, they don't necessarily die, they're just not as active during cold temperatures and as for most animals, they simply go into hibernation but I do love skiing and snowboarding in the fall.

19 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

That's what I mean by dying. Trees lose their leaves and appear dead. Animals disappear into hibernation. People start staying in more than going out. The world appears to have died.

Ah gotcha.

18 minutes ago, AndreiMirfi said:

When I was young, I was choosing winter because my birthday is on January, but now I stick with summer.

I have a lot of fun on summer breaks.

Summer is the best!