Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds?

You come up with the hardest damn questions.

On one hand I would want to be able to read minds, because people will say one thing but think another. And with that ability you could put thoughts in a persons mind to destroy them if they were an enemy.

On the other, I would want to teleport, as I could cover my entire body, teleport into a bank vault at night, grab money, and over the next month or two go through ATM's and put smallish amounts in my account. $500 or so at a time. I did work in a bank, down in the vault for a period several years ago, and they don't actually keep a whole lot in there during the day. But the armored cars do come through to deliver new money straight from the mint. And they're heavily armed. I never told my boss this, but I kept a pistol under my shirt, just in case.

Shit I'm rambling again.

But to answer the question, if knowledge is power then reading minds would be my choice. But being able to get all the money I needed/wanted is too tempting to pass up. I could also do other things to take revenge on some enemies, so I have to go with teleport.

13 hours ago, Empire said:

I’d rather teleport. I wouldn’t need a car, I would never be late to meetings, and no traffic. Plus I like messing with people and I could likely make a lot of money by teleporting

You could start an teleporting service carrying people to their destinations in almost an instant. You'd be extremely wealthy.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You come up with the hardest damn questions.

On one hand I would want to be able to read minds, because people will say one thing but think another. And with that ability you could put thoughts in a persons mind to destroy them if they were an enemy.

On the other, I would want to teleport, as I could cover my entire body, teleport into a bank vault at night, grab money, and over the next month or two go through ATM's and put smallish amounts in my account. $500 or so at a time. I did work in a bank, down in the vault for a period several years ago, and they don't actually keep a whole lot in there during the day. But the armored cars do come through to deliver new money straight from the mint. And they're heavily armed. I never told my boss this, but I kept a pistol under my shirt, just in case.

Shit I'm rambling again.

But to answer the question, if knowledge is power then reading minds would be my choice. But being able to get all the money I needed/wanted is too tempting to pass up. I could also do other things to take revenge on some enemies, so I have to go with teleport.

Reading minds is going to annoy you after a while when you know some of stupid stuff people have on their minds. That teleport ability could make you lots of money by offering a teleport service - you'd be rich beyond belief.