Register Now
killamch89

What’s your favorite international food?

Lebanese Tabbouleh. It's the most refreshing and savoury dish I know, made of finely chopped parsley, with tomatoes, mint, onion, bulgur, and seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. It is very healthy as full of vitamins C. It is best prepared by a Lebanese mistress of the house. Not to be confused with the dry Maghrebine Taboulé made of semolina they only know in France and Maghreb countries. But Lebanese Tabbouleh can be found in Australia, USA, Canada and Brazil thanks to the Lebanese diaspora there.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Enchiladas. I can't get enough of them.

What does that contain?

13 hours ago, Empire said:

Lebanese Tabbouleh. It's the most refreshing and savoury dish I know, made of finely chopped parsley, with tomatoes, mint, onion, bulgur, and seasoned with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. It is very healthy as full of vitamins C. It is best prepared by a Lebanese mistress of the house. Not to be confused with the dry Maghrebine Taboulé made of semolina they only know in France and Maghreb countries. But Lebanese Tabbouleh can be found in Australia, USA, Canada and Brazil thanks to the Lebanese diaspora there.

That sounds like a very tasty dish - I'll definitely have to check it out. Come to think of it, I think I've heard this somewhere before but I can't tell where...

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Its made of chickpeas and you can season it how you want. You grind up the mix of chickpeas and your seasoning, roll into a ball, and fry it. You can eat it plain or make a sandwich with pita bread, cucumber, and yogurt. Yum yum... They seriously need fast food places that sell it. 

Most fast food places tend to stick to the mundane - very few will ever try to go outside of the norm for fear of losing profit. It's sad but that's a reality in any competitive business.

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Cheese, beef/chicken, sour cream, lettuce, pico de gallo (optional), all wrapped in a tortilla and smothered in enchilada sauce.

🤤

That does sound tasty! I shouldn't be talking about food - just thinking about it makes me suddenly hungry lol.

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Cheese, beef/chicken, sour cream, lettuce, pico de gallo (optional), all wrapped in a tortilla and smothered in enchilada sauce.

🤤

If we're going all out like that, I'd have to say taco salad. I want it all in there. Crispy shell, beans, beef, lettuce, tomato, salsa, sour cream, cheese. I won't play around. I will bite a hand off if it gets in the way. My eyes will roll into the back of my head. They will call me Scarf-face. 

1 hour ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

If we're going all out like that, I'd have to say taco salad. I want it all in there. Crispy shell, beans, beef, lettuce, tomato, salsa, sour cream, cheese. I won't play around. I will bite a hand off if it gets in the way. My eyes will roll into the back of my head. They will call me Scarf-face. 

You guys are really making me hungry lol - I need to stop making these topics because I just had dinner and yet my stomach has started growling again.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

You guys are really making me hungry lol - I need to stop making these topics because I just had dinner and yet my stomach has started growling again.

You started it, now there’s no going back. Shish Kebab-grilled steak, big grilled tomato chunks, onion, peppers, pineapple, and mushrooms. You got food to go and a weapon. 

20 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

You started it, now there’s no going back. Shish Kebab-grilled steak, big grilled tomato chunks, onion, peppers, pineapple, and mushrooms. You got food to go and a weapon. 

I can't help myself - Food is such an interesting topic that never grows old...

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Either Godzilla just attacked a small island nation, or this thread made my stomach growl.

Wait - that was you?!