Register Now
killamch89

Disastrous Marvel's Avengers Bug Leaks IP Addresses & Doxxes PS5 Streamers And Players

On 7/25/2021 at 4:05 AM, Shole said:

They just rack up the prices for some trash products and people are starting to just give up on the whole company.

I've seen they're about to release a Guardians Of The Galaxy live service shooter as well and I expect it to be just as terrible.

On 6/23/2021 at 2:25 AM, killamch89 said:

This must be the worst Marvel's Avengers issue yet. So apparently a bug leaks IP addresses and doxxes all PS5 streamers and players...They need to hurry up and shut it down ffs. Every week something else is wrong with this miserable excuse of a game. What are your thoughts about this bug.

What can we ever do about bugs to end them completely in gaming is a very big question that I have never gotten an answer to till today?

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

What can we ever do about bugs to end them completely in gaming is a very big question that I have never gotten an answer to till today?

The bugs troubleshooting are a continuous process. One bug is fixed, and the next moment there's another one. The cycle will continue, and the developers should work on to fix that asap. 😊

37 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

The bugs troubleshooting are a continuous process. One bug is fixed, and the next moment there's another one. The cycle will continue, and the developers should work on to fix that asap. 😊

Sometimes I really think that they purposely leave out some of these bugs.

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Sometimes I really think that they purposely leave out some of these bugs.

Hmm may be. But there should a specific reason for that. I mean, why would any developer intentionally leave such bugs. What will they gain with that? 🧐

21 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Hmm may be. But there should a specific reason for that. I mean, why would any developer intentionally leave such bugs. What will they gain with that? 🧐

They do get something from the constant updates that's required for the bugs be be fixed I think. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

They do get something from the constant updates that's required for the bugs be be fixed I think. 

Hmm you mean paid updates. That is another way of luring money away from the gamer's pocket. Though, such tactics won't last for long. That tarnishes the company's image too. 😏

46 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Hmm you mean paid updates. That is another way of luring money away from the gamer's pocket. Though, such tactics won't last for long. That tarnishes the company's image too. 😏

Well, it's all up to gamers to keep giving into what they are doing or make a final stand against them but it's definitely not going to be possible. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well, it's all up to gamers to keep giving into what they are doing or make a final stand against them but it's definitely not going to be possible. 

Just like EA and Ubisoft, now Marvel has also joined their hands. It seems like every big studios are playing with the security of the gamers. Hopeless future ahead. 😣

18 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Just like EA and Ubisoft, now Marvel has also joined their hands. It seems like every big studios are playing with the security of the gamers. Hopeless future ahead. 😣

Personally, I don't really think that Marvel was fully prepared for what they actually got themselves into from how everything panned out. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Personally, I don't really think that Marvel was fully prepared for what they actually got themselves into from how everything panned out. 

Nope. I think it's their responsibility to be prepared. Even if the situation was out of their hands, but such attacks on the server are not new. If the data of the gamers are really leaked ( let it be IP address only), that shows their incompetency. 🙄

2 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Nope. I think it's their responsibility to be prepared. Even if the situation was out of their hands, but such attacks on the server are not new. If the data of the gamers are really leaked ( let it be IP address only), that shows their incompetency. 🙄

Seriously, I don't really know if they were ever prepared for that because if they were, I'm not sure it's going to end up the way it did. 

On 8/14/2021 at 12:46 PM, Razor1911 said:

So true and they don't really care as about the security of our data as long as they're making money off of us. The bad press is what their real issue is, not the fact that we the players can be doxxed.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

So true and they don't really care as about the security of our data as long as they're making money off of us. The bad press is what their real issue is, not the fact that we the players can be doxxed.

Seriously, they don't really care is the best way to explain it. Money is their first priority with making sure everything is in place. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, they don't really care is the best way to explain it. Money is their first priority with making sure everything is in place. 

Yeah, now they should have understood that the hackers community is also improving their hacking techniques. So the developers need to remain one step ahead of them. Such immature behaviour will not be tolerated anymore.