Jump to content
Register Now
killamch89

Disastrous Marvel's Avengers Bug Leaks IP Addresses & Doxxes PS5 Streamers And Players

Recommended Posts

There is no such thing as security online. Even if you surf the surface web through TOR and use a VPN, you're still not secure. Someone is always watching, and hackers are getting more and more skilled every minute. The pentagon, FBI, and CIA have all been hacked more than once. And their infrastructure is some of the most heavily guarded and well protected in the world. If their top secret files were released to the public, that would constitute treason on the part of the one who leaked them, and would warrant an immediate "kill on sight" execution to prevent further leakage. There's most likely some government asshole (🖕fuck you you bastard🖕) who's watching me type this right now. They have programs designed and built specifically for them that allow them to watch people online in real time. They use specific terms to search for and spy on what they deem to be suspicious activity or suspicious sites. I doubt they care much about a video game forum, as they probably think we're all a bunch of angsty 12 year olds. But there's nothing they can't do.

And there's nothing they won't do.

Edited by The Blackangel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Fractured_Veil said:

They could have at least blamed it on a Loki variant. 

Thanos is way more plausible - I mean he has the infinity stones and gauntlet so he can make things appear and disappear as they please.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

It's the least fun when you know you can be doxxed or traced from a games dumb mistake. I will def not even get close to playing it.

A lot of people can  have their lives kinda destroyed by it.

Edited by Shole
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2021 at 3:55 AM, Shole said:

It's the least fun when you know you can be doxxed or traced from a games dumb mistake. I will def not even get close to playing it.

A lot of people can  have their lives kinda destroyed by it.

I've never even thought of getting this garbage the same way I didn't buy Anthem because I know it'll soon be canned. The game is just one big mistake and now Square Enix is paying the hefty price for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2021 at 2:25 PM, Shole said:

It's the least fun when you know you can be doxxed or traced from a games dumb mistake. I will def not even get close to playing it.

A lot of people can  have their lives kinda destroyed by it.

I think many had that problem with second life where they were dating or having affair while already being in bad relationship in real life. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think many had that problem with second life where they were dating or having affair while already being in bad relationship in real life. 

Second life was such a weird game - it was basically Sims on steroids. You already have a real life - why would you want to live out that same existence in virtual reality?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think there is a bit talk from the maker of it. second life has a lot of plans in near future with VR. I think you can see where it would go in that case. that developer who made the narrative design for second lifes open world has also a course on the masterclass website if I am not wrong. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think there is a bit talk from the maker of it. second life has a lot of plans in near future with VR. I think you can see where it would go in that case. that developer who made the narrative design for second lifes open world has also a course on the masterclass website if I am not wrong. 

The funny thing is when I heard how much some of the in-game items went for in auctions - you could get a decent mortgage with that kind of money. Nobody hardly says anything about this though...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/21/2021 at 7:19 AM, killamch89 said:

The funny thing is when I heard how much some of the in-game items went for in auctions - you could get a decent mortgage with that kind of money. Nobody hardly says anything about this though...

Haha I think a lot of times it depends on the gamers financial condition. A lot of working gamers often can't afford to feed the system that asks for every in app item to win. and the thing is that people who can afford to do that wont say a thing against this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/19/2021 at 8:11 AM, skyfire said:

I think many had that problem with second life where they were dating or having affair while already being in bad relationship in real life. 

Yeah a lot of people in the closet too.

On 7/20/2021 at 2:41 AM, killamch89 said:

Second life was such a weird game - it was basically Sims on steroids. You already have a real life - why would you want to live out that same existence in virtual reality?

Bruh it is so addicting if you are depressed and need some attention or to get away from life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Shole said:

Bruh it is so addicting if you are depressed and need some attention or to get away from life.

And that is the exact issue we always have with these kinds of games - they need to address the problems in their real life or at least try to make it bearable instead of turning to virtual reality to live out their fantasies. It's okay to play a game but don't forget that nothing you do in these games will improve your real-life situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

And that is the exact issue we always have with these kinds of games - they need to address the problems in their real life or at least try to make it bearable instead of turning to virtual reality to live out their fantasies. It's okay to play a game but don't forget that nothing you do in these games will improve your real-life situation.

And the thing is that often therapy and the talks wont solve this issue. sometimes in modern world if you are done with relationship means you are done and cant drag it like life in 1920s where population was low and adjusting was necessity. games would give people option with VR in near future. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/19/2021 at 3:45 AM, killamch89 said:

I've never even thought of getting this garbage the same way I didn't buy Anthem because I know it'll soon be canned. The game is just one big mistake and now Square Enix is paying the hefty price for it.

They just rack up the prices for some trash products and people are starting to just give up on the whole company.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...