Register Now
killamch89

Dine In or Delivery?

Personally, I prefer delivery nowadays - well what choice do I have anyways. I used to love dining in when I was younger but I just want to go home and can't be bothered to sit in a restaurant nowadays. Which one would you choose and why?

15 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

It all depends on what I'm eating. In some cases I prefer to dine in. Other's I just want it delivered. And some days I just want it delivered based on my mood, because I just don't want to have to deal with the hassle of getting out.

I really can't be bothered with the hassle of getting out nowadays - I have tried going to a restaurant during the pandemic and it was the worst experience of my life. Since then, I've mainly stuck to the drive thru and delivery.

Was the fucking sandwich made of solid gold? What the hell could possibly make the damn thing worth so much as to open fire?

I went to a McDonalds once and was like 50¢ short. Now they're not allowed to be even one penny off in the registers. Over or under is irrelevant. All I said was "Ah crap". So I just ordered something else that was cheaper and went on about my day.

How god damn hard is that????

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Was the fucking sandwich made of solid gold? What the hell could possibly make the damn thing worth so much as to open fire?

I went to a McDonalds once and was like 50¢ short. Now they're not allowed to be even one penny off in the registers. Over or under is irrelevant. All I said was "Ah crap". So I just ordered something else that was cheaper and went on about my day.

How god damn hard is that????

The worst part about it is BK chicken sandwiches are typically shit so that makes it an even worse decision. I've had the Popeyes chicken sandwich before and I'm not going to lie, it taste way better than any of the BK ones but I still won't fight over fast food.