Register Now
skyfire

Lost in Random

16 hours ago, Empire said:

Did the creators partner up with Laika and Tim Burton?? The character animation, character design and world settings looks like something they made!

I am not sure but I suppose the artists who made the sprites and the overall tone must have inspired because I doubt they are any big studio behind the game. 

On 6/23/2021 at 8:24 AM, skyfire said:

There are plenty of tim burton art type games and this one especially has that strong vibe in the game. I kind of liked the narrative too. 

Check out the trailer. 

This actually looks awesome like seriously. I was actually thinking at the beginning of the trailers it's not going to have a good narrative but I think I was wrong. 

1 hour ago, Withywarlock said:

I rather like the look of this and wish it the best. I'm just not sure where the video game in all of this is. I'd much rather it be a movie based on what I've seen, and they clearly appear talented enough to pull something off like that.

Seriously, I quite agree with you on this that the game might be a bit more interesting if it should come in a movie based production. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I quite agree with you on this that the game might be a bit more interesting if it should come in a movie based production. 

I'd looked on the Steam store page to see where the gameplay is, and apparently it's turn-based tactics with cards or something to that extent? Much as I like tactical games, that's a turn-off when combined with this amazing style. I was expecting a platformer of some sort, but I can appreciate why they would've gone with cards and board games given the aesthetic. I'm not sure I'll be playing this until a deep discount and seeing some consistent reviews.

47 minutes ago, Withywarlock said:

I'd looked on the Steam store page to see where the gameplay is, and apparently it's turn-based tactics with cards or something to that extent? Much as I like tactical games, that's a turn-off when combined with this amazing style. I was expecting a platformer of some sort, but I can appreciate why they would've gone with cards and board games given the aesthetic. I'm not sure I'll be playing this until a deep discount and seeing some consistent reviews.

You are actually right, let's see how it goes with the kind of reviews we'd have on it by consistent players over due course. 

4 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Graphics was the key for the game. Though I may not like the type of gameplay but I sure hope they could make something like little nightmares from the same studio with same depth of graphics. 

Once the game narrative and graphics are good, I'm really sure that it's something that would interest a lot of people.