Register Now
StaceyPowers

What difficulty level do you try first with a new game?

On 7/8/2021 at 11:30 PM, StaceyPowers said:

The first time you play a new game, do you put it on the “normal/default” difficulty setting, or something else?

I believe that kids actually start off with easy and then probably progress if they want to. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, I do revisit some of the games that I play especially when I really love that particular game. 

18 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

If I'm misunderstanding something here let me know. But what the hell is the purpose of playing a game only one time, and then never playing it again once you've beaten it?

I personally don't play the same mission again after completing it. Recently I had played God of war and I completed the game in medium difficulty. I find it boring to play the same mission having different difficulty, afterall every single thing would be same.

10 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I personally don't play the same mission again after completing it. Recently I had played God of war and I completed the game in medium difficulty. I find it boring to play the same mission having different difficulty, after all every single thing would be same.

You rented games as a kid instead of buying them, didn't you?

16 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Yup. Haha. How do you know? I guess I have mentioned that in a separate post, right? Almost 90% of the games I buy, I sell it 2nd hand after completing. 😆

Edited by Razor1911

No you have never mentioned it. I just knew by your statements. After completing a game, you lose interest in it and have no intentions of playing it again. That then says that it makes no sense that you would ever buy a game since you wouldn't play it anymore. So you would either rent, or borrow a game, then return it after completing it.

But I do have to ask, do you play online games? Things like WoW or CoD? Or something like Minecraft? How are those in your opinion? What about ever expanding open world games like Skyrim and RDR2?

22 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Haha, it was pretty what most of the guys in my neighborhood did at the time and I actually rented some of my games out to make some extra bucks.