Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather never eat watermelon ever again or be forced to eat watermelon with every meal?

Aw this is tough because I just bought a really good watermelon yesterday from the store! I don't like eating the same thing for every meal so I would choose to never eat it again and that's sad because I do love a good watermelon.

Now if the question had been about pizza I'd say I'd eat it every day because you can at least change it up!

11 hours ago, Lämmchen said:

Aw this is tough because I just bought a really good watermelon yesterday from the store! I don't like eating the same thing for every meal so I would choose to never eat it again and that's sad because I do love a good watermelon.

Now if the question had been about pizza I'd say I'd eat it every day because you can at least change it up!

If you're really creative, you could even make a pizza sandwich - I should go look that up on YouTube. I'm so hungry right now...

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I've never liked watermelon, or any melon for that matter. So I would happily go with never eating it again.

Perfectly understandable choice.

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

If you're really creative, you could even make a pizza sandwich - I should go look that up on YouTube. I'm so hungry right now...

Perfectly understandable choice.

A pizza sandwich is pretty much a calzone. Have you had one before? It's kind of like a Hot Pocket but better! I used to make them until I realized that they're more fattening than an actual pizza. That's because of the crust all over!