Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather have a mullet for a year or be bald (no wigs!) for six months?

I think shaving the head is a type of cleansing. Many times if somebody does it spontaneously then it is a sign of some kind of break down. Kind of like Woody Harrelson on Natural Born Killers. I've been there once. One night, without another thought or care, I grabbed an old dull electric shaving razor and shaved it all off without any mirror or care in the world. I went to work the next day...They thought I lost a bet. Sad to say, I felt scabs on my scalp. Don't fuck with the newly baldies! I think hair is a sign of mental state. I currently cut my own hair pretty damn well. Clean cut, nothing crazy...ahhhahahahaha    aaaahhhaaahahahahaha

On 7/23/2021 at 10:49 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I think shaving the head is a type of cleansing. Many times if somebody does it spontaneously then it is a sign of some kind of break down. Kind of like Woody Harrelson on Natural Born Killers. I've been there once. One night, without another thought or care, I grabbed an old dull electric shaving razor and shaved it all off without any mirror or care in the world. I went to work the next day...They thought I lost a bet. Sad to say, I felt scabs on my scalp. Don't fuck with the newly baldies! I think hair is a sign of mental state. I currently cut my own hair pretty damn well. Clean cut, nothing crazy...ahhhahahahaha    aaaahhhaaahahahahaha

I have gotten my hair cut to the bald state a couple of times - it's actually good for the scalp (that's what they say for men at least).