Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather go watch a movie or go watch the sunset?

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

The sunset. I can watch movies any time of day or night. The sunset happens once a day. The best is an unobstructed view, with a cold drink (ice tea is best) and pure silence. You can really take in the entire experience that way and slip into nirvana.

It's also best to either watch it from the beachside or some kind of oceanic view - it certainly captivates the soul.

I would love to see a sunset or sunrise, simply because I can't be out in the sun due to how photosensitive my eyes are. Sunglasses indoors, light blocking curtains, lightbulbs having to be blacklights, and often hats to add extra shade to my eyes. All screens that I use (TV monitor, Switch, iPhone, etc.) are set to the darkest possible brightness. This is not something anyone would ever want to face. I would trade this for extra pain from the MD.

Edited by The Blackangel

15 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

How about this- sunset, then head to a drive in theatre. If only I were president. Free joints and popcorn with a movie. 

Haven't been to a drive-in theatre in years but at the very least you'd be more comfortable in your own car and there's no gum on the seat like in regular theaters.