Jump to content
Register Now
killamch89

What's Your Favorite Android Launcher?

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

The truth of the matter is that I'm definitely going to be exploring a lot of things with it no doubt. 

There are also a few other complimentary apps that go with it like Tesla unreader which basically shows you the number of messages you have on a particular app.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

There are also a few other complimentary apps that go with it like Tesla unreader which basically shows you the number of messages you have on a particular app.

Tesla unreader you say? It's definitely going to be a very good addition to it as well. Thanks for the heads up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I already got the Launcher mate and it's awesome. I can't believe that I have missing so much. 

And you still haven't gotten the best part yet as Nova Launcher 7 update will be out in a month or two and it's going to take Nova Launcher to the next level.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

And you still haven't gotten the best part yet as Nova Launcher 7 update will be out in a month or two and it's going to take Nova Launcher to the next level.

Wow, that's definitely going be an outstanding improvement on their part. Let's wait and see what they have in store for us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/16/2021 at 1:54 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah, Microsoft launcher is very good too for users who are into that kind products. Their interface looks decent enough. 

I agree - it certainly looks better than few well known launchers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I agree - it certainly looks better than few well known launchers.

It's why I do understand why some people are finding it fancy enough to make use of them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I think microsoft launcher is simple to use and also makes it easy to go through stuff. 

Yeah, I think so too. It's why most people don't find it very difficult making use of laptops. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I think so too. It's why most people don't find it very difficult making use of laptops. 

LOL dude what do you even mean? How does the laptop comes into picture. this is android mobile interface launcher and has nothing to do with laptop. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, skyfire said:

LOL dude what do you even mean? How does the laptop comes into picture. this is android mobile interface launcher and has nothing to do with laptop. 

 

I'm talking about how it's set up in laptops as well which makes its use very easy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm talking about how it's set up in laptops as well which makes its use very easy. 

This has nothing to do with the laptop. I think you are not making sense with your comments. android launchers has nothing to do with laptops. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...