Register Now
The Blackangel

10 Things ONLY Open World Gamers Will Understand

I don't mind if areas get repopulated after I cleared it out. It's a little lonely going back to a place that is desolate. I'm not gonna kill them again if I already got all the loot the first time. But it keeps the threat level constant which I like. Imagine if every place you conquered stayed empty. Eventually the whole map will be dead and it will get boring. But I think it depends on the type of game. You wouldn't want to waste ammo on something you already cleared. 

A lot of enemy camps get reused by the same gang in RDR2. you go in, kill the 4-5 guys there, loot their bodies, loot their camp and go about your business. Give it a while in game (a few in game weeks) and there will be enemies there again reusing the camp. Killing them will only get you the opportunity to loot their bodies, as you already looted the camp. But it's worth it to me since you can get some good stuff that is worth some decent cash.

19 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I don't mind if areas get repopulated after I cleared it out. It's a little lonely going back to a place that is desolate. I'm not gonna kill them again if I already got all the loot the first time. But it keeps the threat level constant which I like. Imagine if every place you conquered stayed empty. Eventually the whole map will be dead and it will get boring. But I think it depends on the type of game. You wouldn't want to waste ammo on something you already cleared. 

If it's possible to still loot it again after the first time and get something meaningful, I might really consider it to a great extent. 

Falling through the map is nothing new In Rockstar games, that bug has been around since Liberty city days and although it is somewhat rare, it's apart of the experience. Not sure why though, it gives me a feeling of satisfaction knowing I pushed the game beyond its limits.