Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game is always over too fast?

I would say FF8 and most Zelda games. They're so short to beat. Sure, I know FF8 was a 4 disc game on the PlayStation, but it's so damn short, unless you do the side quests and make up some of your own challenges. Like right now, I'm trying to collect a full hundred of every item. Most I will, some I won't. But aside from that, the game is over before you know it. And the bosses?

🥱

Edited by The Blackangel

15 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Wait am I understanding this correctly? Just to be clear, do you mean games where the story is extremely fast-paced and just feels like it's rushing?

Yeah, I believe that it's what's he's trying to inquire about here from the end part of the questioning. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I believe that it's what's he's trying to inquire about here from the end part of the questioning. 

Got it - In that case, I'd say Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 really felt fast-paced. The story was extremely rushed especially after Satan was revealed to be the one behind all the chaos. I felt like we took a whole trip around the galaxy in 5 minutes in terms of the storyline.

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Got it - In that case, I'd say Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2 really felt fast-paced. The story was extremely rushed especially after Satan was revealed to be the one behind all the chaos. I felt like we took a whole trip around the galaxy in 5 minutes in terms of the storyline.

I'm happy to help make things clear for you. I haven't played Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2. How would you rate the game?