Register Now
skyfire

MSI GF63 Thin

Not bad, I think this is good enough with a bit lower GTX 1050Ti performance but kept good CPU performance, good temperature control and longer battery life within a such small and slim 15" gaming notebook!

There are new and better options though

14 hours ago, Empire said:

Not bad, I think this is good enough with a bit lower GTX 1050Ti performance but kept good CPU performance, good temperature control and longer battery life within a such small and slim 15" gaming notebook!

There are new and better options though

Agreed - there are far better options nowadays. A 1660 Ti laptop is around the same price and it offers way more performance than the 1050 TI or the RTX 3050 TI laptops as well.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Agreed - there are far better options nowadays. A 1660 Ti laptop is around the same price and it offers way more performance than the 1050 TI or the RTX 3050 TI laptops as well.

I go even more deeper then that, You can pickup systems/laptops with 3000 series GPU in them 🙂 But yeah, I myself have a 1660TI And can't go wrong with that now. 

8 hours ago, Shole said:

The more I use my ROG the more I am annoyed by the heat and the really bad battery life 😞 , how is this one with battery life?

Honestly, the battery life will probably be great because the GPU is low powered one plus the CPU is more than capable of handling anything. Do you use a laptop cooling pad with your laptop though?

14 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think running the laptops on full on settings like PC does not go well. Kind of like lifespan reduces. otherwise medium settings for most games would keep it working for few more better years. 

Using a cooling pad while running it at max settings definitely prolongs its lifespan.