Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the most obscure and nerdy video game-related item you’ve ever collected?

3 minutes ago, Empire said:

If I was intersed in a game rather buy the game, I mean most of the time buying the game and merchandise is like double the price and not to use but see it 😛 

Haha, I do get that it's an added extra cost to the game you already bought. I'm not sure that it's something not all are open to. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Haha, I do get that it's an added extra cost to the game you already bought. I'm not sure that it's something not all are open to. 

I wouldn't buy merchandise for most games but there are a few that I'm such a massive fan of that I'll happily buy a few merchandise pieces but I never go overboard with it because it really can become expensive.

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

Wow, that's awesome. I would actually like to have that among my collections too. How much did you get the keyring? 

That's not that much. It cost me around $3 equivalent local currency. You can get it from Amazon. Though shipping charges will be extra. 😊

21 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

That's not that much. It cost me around $3 equivalent local currency. You can get it from Amazon. Though shipping charges will be extra. 😊

It's quite cheap then. If I'm ever in need for such or a new keyring, I would most likely be getting it for myself. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's quite cheap then. If I'm ever in need for such or a new keyring, I would most likely be getting it for myself. 

By the way, I forgot to mention I have bought several t-shirts and hoodies with having gaming logos printing on the chest. There were games like NFS, Tekken and even Mario brothers. Lol.😆

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

To be fair, I did get the Nintendo Power Glove back in the 90s. As a kid, you'll think anything was cool like this:

Seriously, there is no kid who wouldn't be thrilled to have that glove back then.