Register Now
killamch89

Favorite Browsers For PC

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Most of them are forks of Chrome so they work with Chrome plugins right out of the box. I have multiple purposes for different browsers.

Exactly the same thing with me when it comes to the purpose of using some browsers. Take for instance, I use Phoniex browser for all my downloads. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

There is also opera GX browser made for the gamers. Not sure if we really need it. nothing new in it or say review worthy from my side. others may try it and give review. 

https://www.opera.com/gx

Yeah, Opera Gx is quite popular for gamers. It's not like other browsers but one built for gaming purposes. Initially, my friend used to think it's the same with Opera Mini. 

15 hours ago, skyfire said:

There is also opera GX browser made for the gamers. Not sure if we really need it. nothing new in it or say review worthy from my side. others may try it and give review. 

https://www.opera.com/gx

As @Shagger mentioned earlier in this thread, it's one that's designed with gamers in mind. Personally, I'd have given it a try if I wasn't already using six other browsers lol.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

As @Shagger mentioned earlier in this thread, it's one that's designed with gamers in mind. Personally, I'd have given it a try if I wasn't already using six other browsers lol.

But seriously, the browser looks quite cool because after opening it, I felt the urge to give it a go which I might still do. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

But seriously, the browser looks quite cool because after opening it, I felt the urge to give it a go which I might still do. 

Maybe some other time for me - as I said, I have six browsers in use already. That's already overkill...

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Maybe some other time for me - as I said, I have six browsers in use already. That's already overkill...

Yeah - You're very correct about having 6 actively used browsers and considering to add the 7th one to be an overkill. It's definitely too much. 

On 8/28/2021 at 1:25 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - You're very correct about having 6 actively used browsers and considering to add the 7th one to be an overkill. It's definitely too much. 

That's without counting the fact I also have portable Mozilla Firefox as well aside from the regular one.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's without counting the fact I also have portable Mozilla Firefox as well aside from the regular one.

Seriously - I never really liked that browser Mozilla Firefox and internet explorer. They don't give me the vibe whenever I'm making use of it. 

On 8/27/2021 at 6:06 AM, killamch89 said:

same plus opera and firefox I have trust issues with. I am pretty happy with chromium (not chrome). 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

same plus opera and firefox I have trust issues with. I am pretty happy with chromium (not chrome). 

I can remember when I used to go to cyber Cafe which mostly have Mozilla Firefox installed in their computers, I always had to install an other browser to make use of.