Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather wrestle a wolf or a bear?

I'd wrestle with a wolf, you crazy if you think a bear. Any dog/wolf you encounter, get your arm and shove it down their throat. Natural reaction is to pull back if their teeth grip you. Their teeth are even curved to prevent from pulling. Push into their throat and gag them. Don't stop. Then put their eyes out while distracted. 

I agree with the wolf. The raw strength of a bear is nothing any human could ever endure. And if you think you could overpower it, you're a damn fool. It's one of the most powerful animals in the world, and can easily kill you with a single blow. You're dead before you hit the ground. Your only hope is being armed. And you need to empty every bullet you have into it to have any kind of a fighting chance.

With wolves there are tactics to get out of the attack in one piece. You won't escape unharmed, but you can escape with your life.

My concern isn't which animal i might survive being attacked by, because I honestly don't think I have a chance against either of them. So I shift to what happens after the attack, so that's why I go with the wolf. A wolf would probably just simply eat me, but a bear is less predictable. I might shit on my face, or use my body to "ease the tension" if you know what I mean, regardless it'll probably be less dignified than being eaten.

13 hours ago, Shagger said:

My concern isn't which animal i might survive being attacked by, because I honestly don't think I have a chance against either of them. So I shift to what happens after the attack, so that's why I go with the wolf. A wolf would probably just simply eat me, but a bear is less predictable. I might shit on my face, or use my body to "ease the tension" if you know what I mean, regardless it'll probably be less dignified than being eaten.

It's true - bears don't typically eat humans so it wouldn't necessarily kill you instantly. It may just leave you to die.

21 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I'd wrestle with a wolf, you crazy if you think a bear. Any dog/wolf you encounter, get your arm and shove it down their throat. Natural reaction is to pull back if their teeth grip you. Their teeth are even curved to prevent from pulling. Push into their throat and gag them. Don't stop. Then put their eyes out while distracted. 

I agree for the most part but the thing with bears is that they might just back off after attacking you because they don't eat humans whereas wolves do and wolves are pretty persistent creatures.