Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather drink only tea or juice for a day?

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Tea. I haven't drank juice in over a decade, if even that recently. I drink tea all the time. So it's a no brainer for me.

Not even orange juice? I mean, I tend to blend my own using herbs and things like banana. It really is delicious!

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Not even OJ. I'm just not a big juice person I guess.

That's perfectly fine.

11 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

I'm fine with both as I drink both on a daily basis. However, I do like my herbal tea so I would pick that for this question. I prefer red raspberry or rooibos as a close second. I love drinking carrot, orange, tomato juice. I blend bananas & other ingredients like berries to make a smoothie juice.

The smoothies I blend have things like reishi and bee pollen powder in them. Banana and ginger are used as the base ingredients of course. I even throw in some Camu Camu for an explosion of vitamin C.

On 9/8/2021 at 9:22 PM, killamch89 said:

The smoothies I blend have things like reishi and bee pollen powder in them. Banana and ginger are used as the base ingredients of course. I even throw in some Camu Camu for an explosion of vitamin C.

I've used Amla powder & it's quite bitter so I tend to do it with greens where I can just down it but not in my shakes. I heard of Camu Camu but hadn't tried it. Is it bitter as well? I've used a variety at one time or another myself. Mushrooms, wheatgrass, moringa, maca. Bee pollen I just took in capsule form. I love banana & ginger but never thought to try together. I'll have to do that!