Register Now
DC

Community Chat #1

On 2/8/2024 at 8:04 PM, killamch89 said:

It's been a while since I've been on but I wanted to catch up with everyone. How's everyone been? I've been dealing with the sudden loss of my dog a few weeks back. I still miss her but life goes on.

I'm so sorry you lost your baby. I lost mine last year. I've worn a vial around my neck ever since that has a bit of her blood, hair, and ashes in it. I refuse to take it off for any reason. I could die at 100 and this would still be around my neck.

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm so sorry you lost your baby. I lost mine last year. I've worn a vial around my neck ever since that has a bit of her blood, hair, and ashes in it. I refuse to take it off for any reason. I could die at 100 and this would still be around my neck.

I mean, she had a checkup only a few weeks before and the doctor said she's completely healthy but then she suddenly died from some disease called Brucella Canis. The vet said that it's something that can go untraceable for years before suddenly killing the dog. It certainly made sense because Lassie was the only female dog that I've had ever that had reproductive problems and some other signs I'd pointed out to the vet before and were treated. On another not, did your pitbull die? Where was I when this happened?

On 2/8/2024 at 8:04 PM, killamch89 said:

It's been a while since I've been on but I wanted to catch up with everyone. How's everyone been? I've been dealing with the sudden loss of my dog a few weeks back. I still miss her but life goes on.

Good to see you back man. You’re always cool here. Unfortunate circumstances for me too. I’ve been dealing with the same and it’s taking it’s toll on me. Write a journal to remember everything about your loved one. I mean everything. 

16 hours ago, killamch89 said:

On another not, did your pitbull die? Where was I when this happened?

Yes, it was my baby Lady. She had been diagnosed with cancer earlier in the year. But it wasn't the cancer that killed her. We had to put her down. We got up one morning and she simply couldn't move. She couldn't even show affection. When we got to the vet, although I knew it had to be done, I fought them like hell when they came to get her. after they took her in, I laid in the parking lot crying hysterically. @Rain Dew had to get help to lift me into the van so that we could go home because I couldn't move. All I could do was cry. All I'm doing right now is crying. I had to take all her pictured down. When I think about this I just want to join her. I want to die so I can be with her. I've been trying to kill myself ever since, but either @Rain Dew interferes, the rope/branch snaps, or I just simply can't find what I need. I made some poison that will kill a grown man within an hour, but @Rain Dew moved it somewhere, so it's out for now. If you're wondering why I make the poison, I tip my hollow points with it. What I make is deadlier than cyanide.

On 2/13/2024 at 1:01 PM, The Blackangel said:

Yes, it was my baby Lady. She had been diagnosed with cancer earlier in the year. But it wasn't the cancer that killed her. We had to put her down. We got up one morning and she simply couldn't move. She couldn't even show affection. When we got to the vet, although I knew it had to be done, I fought them like hell when they came to get her. after they took her in, I laid in the parking lot crying hysterically. @Rain Dew had to get help to lift me into the van so that we could go home because I couldn't move. All I could do was cry. All I'm doing right now is crying. I had to take all her pictured down. When I think about this I just want to join her. I want to die so I can be with her. I've been trying to kill myself ever since, but either @Rain Dew interferes, the rope/branch snaps, or I just simply can't find what I need. I made some poison that will kill a grown man within an hour, but @Rain Dew moved it somewhere, so it's out for now. If you're wondering why I make the poison, I tip my hollow points with it. What I make is deadlier than cyanide.

I understand how you feel. At least you knew your dog was going to go and could say a proper goodbye. I literally left her at home in the morning full of life and was even playing with me before I left. When I came home in the evening and my other dog came and greeted me, he was pulling me by the leg of my pants. When I got to her kennel and she was unresponsive. I knew she was dead but I immediately called my vet, put her in my car and brought her to the vet where she confirmed Lassie was dead but based on her test she couldn't figure out what was the cause. It was during subsequent we found out what really killed her. My other dog was so depressed and he kept putting his head on me trying to comfort me or rather, we were comforting each other.

On 2/12/2024 at 10:31 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Good to see you back man. You’re always cool here. Unfortunate circumstances for me too. I’ve been dealing with the same and it’s taking it’s toll on me. Write a journal to remember everything about your loved one. I mean everything. 

That's good advice and thanks man. Was it a pet or a family member that you lost?