Register Now
killamch89

Has anybody ever challenged your beliefs?

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Daily. I'm not xtian, so I have to deal with daily harassment over it from every person I encounter. My bloodline were some of the worst. Literally every person I have ever had to deal with has harassed me about it. It's the reason I hate xtians.

I don't necessarily get challenged about religious beliefs - it's more my personal beliefs about life and how I choose to approach it.

3 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

What are your beliefs about life so I can challenge it. 🤣

It's too long to list but the basics are like not destroying animal habitats to build concrete jungles and not taking advantage of the weak and vulnerable...Stuff like that.

I have my own personal 14 tenets that I live by. Whether anyone likes them or not is their problem, not mine.

1.) Treat others the way they treat you.

2.) Mind your own business.

3.) Take nothing at face value.

4.) Stupidity is unacceptable.

5.) Entitlement is inexcusable.

6.) Defend yourself viciously and without mercy.

7.) If you allow yourself to be taken advantage of you deserve the repercussions. Some situations excluded.

8.) Respect is never to be granted, but only ever earned.

9.) Animal abuse carries with it a torturous sentence of death.

10.) Robbery/theft carries a sentence of lifetime imprisonment in solitary.

11.) Sex offenders, pedophiles, and all child assault crimes forfeit all human rights including but not limited to food and water. These criminals are the ones used for medical research instead of animals.

12.) Individuality is to be encouraged and celebrated.

13.) Those of the LGBTQ+ community are to be welcomed with open arms.

14.) Women have the right to choose.

12 hours ago, Empire said:

I prefer stories that challenge my mind. I don't care much about if it challenged my beliefs or not, but I hate if it feels like indoctrination and offends my intelligence.

If I ever have kids, I'm homeschooling them because the education just turns them into a bunch of mindless slaves that lack the ability to think for themselves and just goes with the flow.

24 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

If I ever have kids, I'm homeschooling them because the education just turns them into a bunch of mindless slaves that lack the ability to think for themselves and just goes with the flow.

They need to teach college in grade school because nothing else they teach in school is important. They should be ready for a masters when they get out of high school. That way college is only two years for the masters and you are done. That's how you make a country more smart and productive above the rest of the world. Business itself, greed, is what prolongs education. 

23 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

They need to teach college in grade school because nothing else they teach in school is important. They should be ready for a masters when they get out of high school. That way college is only two years for the masters and you are done. That's how you make a country more smart and productive above the rest of the world. Business itself, greed, is what prolongs education. 

College, in my opinion is a huge waste of time. Either go straight to university, learn some kind of trade or go join the workforce. All you accomplish going to college is debt/wasting money and time.

On 10/6/2021 at 6:23 PM, killamch89 said:

College, in my opinion is a huge waste of time. Either go straight to university, learn some kind of trade or go join the workforce. All you accomplish going to college is debt/wasting money and time.

College/university/same thing. 

I wonder what shaped all our beliefs. Do any of us have any freedom of mind??? Are all our beliefs pressured by someone or something? Have we grown into any personal beliefs that our brains composed itself? I ask you brain, do I have beliefs? Free beliefs? 

*%%$@@#    Uh, why yes  ^^%$#))*YR

Ok brain, how did I get them? 

&&^#*^ experience ^&($#i   and failures  &*(&%%$#$

So that means I didn't learn for myself. Learning from failure isn't something on my own. It involves the environment. Is there anything I developed alone? Can you answer my brain?

%^%&% you are off topic ^&*^*%&$ I hear static ^*&%&$^$*(

Well fuck you too you incompetent brain. 

People are usually afraid to challenge others' beliefs. I haven't really been challenged, mostly discriminated. People never want to listen. Then years later they realize things I've said. By then I'm talking about other things. 

I used to be into nutrition before alcoholism. People never wanted to listen about my rants. Monsanto and all kinds of other stuff. People don't give a shit. So time passes and nothing changes. Then when they finally see the light, I've already accepted defeat and the evil ways of humanity. What hurts is that when someone tries to share information on something I told them in the past. And I know they just never cared or even listened. And when they tell me their renewed info from a doctor or some professional, I laugh inside, but burst in shock on the outside. What can a man do? 

Nazis run rampant and want to genocide all non whites, and they are in my government. In the future, I'll be taking my own life before they get me; and I'll say I told you so in a blood splattered message. 

I actually would like someone to challenge my beliefs. I do have a few I would like to share. But I'm tired of always being the only one while others are a bunch of bitches. So you all first.