Register Now
killamch89

Sony Pisses Off Wipeout Fans With Card-Based Mobile Game That Butchers What They Love

On 10/1/2021 at 1:30 AM, Heatman said:

Exactly - once there is a strong competition in the market for customers loyalty, the companies involved makes all efforts to gain them and not try trash. 

That's why I'm glad Xbox and Nintendo are around so that Sony won't get too comfortable...

On 10/4/2021 at 2:48 AM, killamch89 said:

That's why I'm glad Xbox and Nintendo are around so that Sony won't get too comfortable...

Yeah - it's actually very difficult for then Sony to keep misbehaving now because they know the threat that poses to their business existence with Nintendo and Xbox in their rear view. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually very difficult for then Sony to keep misbehaving now because they know the threat that poses to their business existence with Nintendo and Xbox in their rear view. 

Especially the fact that gaming is huge part of their portfolio unlike Xbox who has the backing of Microsoft so they can't be as careless.

11 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Especially the fact that gaming is huge part of their portfolio unlike Xbox who has the backing of Microsoft so they can't be as careless.

Exactly - they have very well analyzed the market and see what's likely to happen with any kind of slip up. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sony is known for producing best electronic devices and video games. Seeing them slipping off the pace they've been maintaining for years now its simply sad. 

Well, it's all about greed now and it never gets better. But with the competition they will face with Xbox and Nintendo, they will mean business.

9 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Well, it's all about greed now and it never gets better. But with the competition they will face with Xbox and Nintendo, they will mean business.

That's why completion is always better, when you're operating as a lone business in the society you'll simply bring poses pleasing to you alone but with competitors it wouldn't make you consider such policies, but making fans happy. That's the threat Nintendo and Xbox poses to Sony. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Laughs, that's it. We need more of the completion to avoid shot games which we spent a lot for. I can't imagine myself spending $30-$50 simply for a shit game, I'll feel devastated at it. 

Yeah - it's really freaking frustrating when you know very well that the money you spent on a game is a complete waste especially when there are far better things to do with money. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's really freaking frustrating when you know very well that the money you spent on a game is a complete waste especially when there are far better things to do with money. 

Its bizarre indeed, I will grow frustrated whenever it happens to me, because money is hard to get. That's why we are urging the video companies to create fabulous games for best gamers experience. 

On 10/8/2021 at 9:04 AM, Justin11 said:

Its bizarre indeed, I will grow frustrated whenever it happens to me, because money is hard to get. That's why we are urging the video companies to create fabulous games for best gamers experience. 

Seriously, now that the economy of most countries are shit show, wasting money unnecessarily isn't something cool to be doing now. 

On 10/8/2021 at 3:04 AM, Justin11 said:

I agree - back in the day, value for money used to be the industry standard. Nowadays, most games are like a huge money pit that has no end.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I agree - back in the day, value for money used to be the industry standard. Nowadays, most games are like a huge money pit that has no end.

It's actually gamers lack of control that makes their actions give these companies motives to exploit us.