Register Now
StaceyPowers

Is there a game you enjoy despite disliking its genre/type of game?

5 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I think you have never played Tomb raider. That's an adventurous game and has some amount of puzzles in between missions. It's not that tough actually and if you start playing I am sure you will enjoy it.

I've played it on PS2 console around 2012, it's an adventure game represented by a female character. She's powerful with amazing tricks for fighting. 

On 10/2/2021 at 6:08 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I've played it on PS2 console around 2012, it's an adventure game represented by a female character. She's powerful with amazing tricks for fighting. 

From here movies alone, it's always an interesting movie and it's part of the reason why I love her games too. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

From here movies alone, it's always an interesting movie and it's part of the reason why I love her games too. 

I don't know her by her main name, it's simply Tomb I call her. I know she acts movies, I am not all that familiarize with her movie types. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I don't know her by her main name, it's simply Tomb I call her. I know she acts movies, I am not all that familiarize with her movie types. 

Her real name is Angelina Jolie and her set name is Lara Croft. She's the lead character in all Tomb Raider adventure movies and games. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Her real name is Angelina Jolie and her set name is Lara Croft. She's the lead character in all Tomb Raider adventure movies and games. 

Tremendous one you got all this information about her. She's really a phenomenon when it comes to movies, due what I see in her via Tomb raider's game.