Register Now
killamch89

Would You Rather Live In Africa For A Year Or In Antarctica ?

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Or maybe a dinner mate with a map of the world... no wait, that'd be far too sensible for them. I agree with @Crazycrab, it has to be some kind of substance.

I can tell you from experience, that crack is not your friend. If only the flat earthers would understand that and PUT DOWN THE FRICKIN PIPE.

Edited by The Blackangel

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I can tell you from experience, that crack is not your friend. If only the flat earthers would understand that and PUT DOWN THE FRICKIN PIPE.

I'm not sure - maybe their brains are just...flat. No substance can make you that stupid - they must have different shaped brains than the rest of us. It's the only logical explanation. Wait, did I just try to use logic to explain their actions? Maybe I need to put down the pipe...

On 9/29/2021 at 11:12 PM, Crazycrab said:

This is pretty on topic in fact.  If you asked a Flatard the question "Would You Rather Live In Africa For A Year Or In Antarctica", they'll tell you Antarctica doesn't exist.  Instead there's a giant impenetrable "Ice Wall" at the edge of the dome (yeah there's a giant glass dome covering the Earth).  This is why nobody is allowed to go to Antarctica (although there is no such rule), It's all a big conspiracy so... NASA can sell mugs or something.

I'm trying to imagine what they believe, and it just seems pretty scary to me to think like that. But this is what happens when people deny science. This is how religions are born. Next they will pray to the ice goddess to allow their carrots to grow. They will make an altar with buckets of ice and goat blood so that the ice wall can take their spirits. 

To live in the continent of Africa for a year would be an experience of a lifetime. From the Serengeti to rainforests to ancient ruins to the beaches to the waterfalls. From the villages to the cities. You can see for yourself the real struggles of man, from areas of little medicine to child soldiers to hunger to all the exploitations mankind has done to the region. You can see the beauty of living on the edge with nature. Nobody would leave Africa without wisdom. 

On 10/2/2021 at 10:21 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

To live in the continent of Africa for a year would be an experience of a lifetime. From the Serengeti to rainforests to ancient ruins to the beaches to the waterfalls. From the villages to the cities. You can see for yourself the real struggles of man, from areas of little medicine to child soldiers to hunger to all the exploitations mankind has done to the region. You can see the beauty of living on the edge with nature. Nobody would leave Africa without wisdom. 

It's true Africa is one of the rawest experiences you'll have in this lifetime - well some places. From what I've heard, countries like Ethiopia and Botswana are great with lots of opportunities and infrastructure but Nigeria, Zimbabwe and Uganda among others are in constant turmoil from corrupt leaders and officials.

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

From what I understand (I may be wrong on this) Zaire is always a warzone with rebels constantly fighting against their government.

Well, I don't know much about Zaire because the Africans I've met have never mentioned anything about that country.