Register Now
killamch89

Would You Rather Spend The Day By Surfing The Ocean Waves Or Surfing The Internet ?

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I'm online all day, and it gets boring after a while. Surfing would also mean that I wasn't stuck in this damn chair. So I would go with hitting the water.

I've always wanted to get into it but we don't even have any decent sized waves to go surfing.

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Same. But I'm landlocked so it would be a moot point for me to learn, unless I wanted to go either windsurfing or paddle boarding. Besides, I can't swim anyway and I'm also afraid of the water. If the depth is past my nipples, then it's too deep for me.

I can swim and I have done most watersports you can think of but I don't have anywhere to surf.

That is a no brainer, anyone who has never surfed an Ocean wave, Far more people have surfed the internet. by a long shot. I can't swim anyway and learning it, MAYBE - Not my cup of tea. I rather be at home in the warm hone and watch things about how to surf the waves. 

On 10/27/2021 at 9:54 AM, ZandraJoi said:

I would love to learn how to surf & so I'd pick surfing the ocean waves. I love being outside in nature anyways. I cannot imagine being online 'all day' without unplugging from it. I'd get very stressed out lol 

Too bad in my country we don't have much waves at all or else I'd be out surfing.