Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you think of the DualSense?

1 hour ago, StaceyPowers said:

Do you like the DualSense? So far, I feel it is a bit heavy, but it seems okay. Of course, being a Sony controller, it probably will not last long.

It's true - even since the PS3 controllers, the durability of Sony Controllers has decreased drastically and the worse part is they're very expensive to replace.

53 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I remembered when I bought my first PS3 in 2013 the controller it came with, lasted for four years before damaging. That's when Sony was mainly on quality than money. 

You're the exception mate, mine broke at least once a year before I got into PC gaming. I'd argue that it's the poorest controller Sony has ever made.

41 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

You're the exception mate, mine broke at least once a year before I got into PC gaming. I'd argue that it's the poorest controller Sony has ever made.

It's the poorest indeed Sony have made with the duration of time it lasted. I wonder while Sony will create such kind of controller, that's ridiculous. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's the poorest indeed Sony have made with the duration of time it lasted. I wonder while Sony will create such kind of controller, that's ridiculous. 

I've heard reports of PS5 controllers breaking already but those are in the minority. 

53 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I've heard reports of PS5 controllers breaking already but those are in the minority. 

How many people or users of PS5 have given such kind of review dear? More negative reviews will always put you in an understandable mode that the controller is crampy, but at the meantime, let's cross our hands and see how it goes. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

How many people or users of PS5 have given such kind of review dear? More negative reviews will always put you in an understandable mode that the controller is crampy, but at the meantime, let's cross our hands and see how it goes. 

Small amount of them but that's to be expected as no product is completely flawless. That being said, most of them are holding up pretty well.

14 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Small amount of them but that's to be expected as no product is completely flawless. That being said, most of them are holding up pretty well.

Yes, no one starts out to be flawless indeed they have their own short comings, we shouldn't condemn it because another had torrid time with it, it's better we confirm it our own.