Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather be stranded on a pirate island or stay permanently in a haunted house?

I'll take my chances with the Pirate Island - living permanently in haunted house does your head in after a while. You'll begin to look like apparitions that haunt the house - completely dead inside. Which one would you pick and why?

Edited by killamch89

Haunted house. Considering that I have a good size collection of haunted/cursed items, I'm comfortable with it all. I've been a paranormal investigator for years, and dealt with a great number of things that were of a paranormal nature. A pirate island means I would have to deal with the living. A haunted house only means I have to deal with the dead. I'm MUCH more comfortable with the dead. I have slept in cemeteries many times since I was a kid, just for the peace.

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Haunted house. Considering that I have a good size collection of haunted/cursed items, I'm comfortable with it all. I've been a paranormal investigator for years, and dealt with a great number of things that were of a paranormal nature. A pirate island means I would have to deal with the living. A haunted house only means I have to deal with the dead. I'm MUCH more comfortable with the dead. I have slept in cemeteries many times since I was a kid, just for the peace.

It's the curiosity of what I'll find on the island that also tempts me. Who knows, I might run into some poisonous snakes or maybe a boatload of treasure.

I wouldn't want to see faces look at me in every mirror. Wouldn't want shower water to turn to blood and have a hand reach for my throat. I wouldn't want the lights to completely turn off while I go stand in a corner, listening to movements and voices. I wouldn't want to open my eyes in bed and see an old lady clung to the ceiling with her head backwards. F**k! I'm starting to scare myself. I'll take the pirate island. 

4 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I wouldn't want to see faces look at me in every mirror. Wouldn't want shower water to turn to blood and have a hand reach for my throat. I wouldn't want the lights to completely turn off while I go stand in a corner, listening to movements and voices. I wouldn't want to open my eyes in bed and see an old lady clung to the ceiling with her head backwards. F**k! I'm starting to scare myself. I'll take the pirate island. 

Or some crazy person throwing crap at your windows...Or some girl that crawls backward like the girl in the grudge.

10 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

That was super creepy in the Grudge. I wouldn't want a grudge like that in my home and that creepy breathing in noise. 

It's even more bizarre seen her do it live on TV and one of the hosts started freaking out. It was both creepy and hilarious...

I pick Haunted House. I don't believe in ghosts. There may be things, apparitions out there, that's not for me to comment on. I guess I feel that the fear would only get to you if you let it. That quote: “Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. The fear itself, the unknown, can get to someone before the 'thing' can.

9 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

I pick Haunted House. I don't believe in ghosts. There may be things, apparitions out there, that's not for me to comment on. I guess I feel that the fear would only get to you if you let it. That quote: “Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself”. The fear itself, the unknown, can get to someone before the 'thing' can.

Apparitions and other things are out there but you need a strong will to fend them off. They tend to feed off fear, despair and other negative emotions so it's important to at least control those.