Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the most games you ever played in a year?

On 11/16/2021 at 8:25 AM, Justin11 said:

Sure, because we aren't gaming every time. But when I bowed out from high school, I played for long time, I stayed in the house longer every day playing football games and some roleplaying action games. 

When you are at home and lonely as well as being bored, then it's definitely most likely games that can get you to be illuminated again. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

When you are at home and lonely as well as being bored, then it's definitely most likely games that can get you to be illuminated again. 

That's for sure dearie. Their is no way I'll be around the home and I wouldn't play video games. That's not possible, no matter how the day is bad, I'll still get on with my video games. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's for sure dearie. Their is no way I'll be around the home and I wouldn't play video games. That's not possible, no matter how the day is bad, I'll still get on with my video games. 

It's either you are sleep or watching movies if you are into movies or playing games. Those are the things I use to kill time when I'm at home. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's either you are sleep or watching movies if you are into movies or playing games. Those are the things I use to kill time when I'm at home. 

Personally, I do both of them - sleeping and watching movies as well as playing games. They are my first way of relaxation, followed by my drinking of Heineken 🍻

13 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes, I do sleep when I feel so tired after working exhaustively during the day time. But when I'm alone at home, I am easily attracted to video games. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yes, I do sleep when I feel so tired after working exhaustively during the day time. But when I'm alone at home, I am easily attracted to video games. 

It's the same thing mate. When you get bored or the games that you are playing keep frustrating you, it's better to take time out and sleep. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's the same thing mate. When you get bored or the games that you are playing keep frustrating you, it's better to take time out and sleep. 

Yeah, I don't waste my time from sleeping when I feel so tired. Tiredness doesn't look nice via gaming, because you'll be lust playing it. 

On 10/20/2021 at 8:41 AM, Boblee said:

The Playstation console is designed to make it very easy to track your gameplay statistics without any stress. You can watch how it's done here and it's very easy. 

The very last time that I actually used this way to cross-check the games that have played more than in a year and it's actually Ghost of Tsushima that I have played most.