Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the most games you ever played in a year?

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

PES is already a dead game with what the company did with it by killing it themselves with their microtransactions and all. 

They've really made people to stop saying about PES. The micro-transaction policy have dented a huge blow to PES level of success. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

PES is already a dead game with what the company did with it by killing it themselves with their microtransactions and all. 

When a company ruins their good project by themselves knowingly, it's always in me to never feel any form of pity for them like PES killed their project. 

If I have enough time, and gaming is simply what I do for a living, I can play 200+ games a year, provided I make ends it from it. I love gaming, but due to the fact, I'm not earning from playing it, I share my time to attend to other things which brings me money and use my free time to game. 

On 11/1/2021 at 10:15 AM, Heatman said:

When a company ruins their good project by themselves knowingly, it's always in me to never feel any form of pity for them like PES killed their project. 

Personally, I know it's all down to poor management that leads to such bad polices that runs a company that used to be successful in the mud. 

On 11/5/2021 at 8:13 PM, Boblee said:

Personally, I know it's all down to poor management that leads to such bad polices that runs a company that used to be successful in the mud. 

They got too relaxed with how they used to work for the good of their fans because they are top tier gaming company now. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

They got too relaxed with how they used to work for the good of their fans because they are top tier gaming company now. 

Complacency is a very big problem for most of companies now especially in the gaming industry once they are making huge sales. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

They shouldn't allow such complacency to detail their progress since they are making fortunes from their video game creation. It will simply be bizarre for any of them allowing such to entangle their progress. 

They are already allowing the complacency to take place otherwise we won't be seeing what we do now in their games. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Now they the festive period is ticking closer I'm planning on getting new games to enjoy via my PC and PS4 console. I am seeing GTA trilogy as an option, far cry 5 if it becomes available by then. Which other can any one recommend for me? 

Far Cry 5 is definitely going to be something that's worth playing anytime in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Far Cry 5 is definitely going to be something that's worth playing anytime in my opinion. 

Yes, I saw the information concerning the initial release of the game, I am hopeful is out. But the full release of the game is yet to be out, let's watch out for it from now to January 2022. 

2 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, I saw the information concerning the initial release of the game, I am hopeful is out. But the full release of the game is yet to be out, let's watch out for it from now to January 2022. 

Definitely, it's going to be out sooner or later and we are all going to have good fun playing it. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

What's your favorite Far Cry series so far and what do you like most about the game per say? 

On 11/7/2021 at 6:48 PM, Boblee said:

They are already allowing the complacency to take place otherwise we won't be seeing what we do now in their games. 

You're somewhat correct. They allowed it be, without finding a solution to tackle complacency and move forward developing games that draws the minds of their gamers.