Register Now
StaceyPowers

What is the most games you ever played in a year?

On 10/19/2021 at 7:15 PM, Heatman said:

It's God of War that I had that kind of attachment to when it was released. I have over 1000 hours invested in the game in the course of one year. 

I have actually seen a streamer on Facebook who's got over that number of hours invested in playing God of War. I know very well that the game can be very addictive. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I have actually seen a streamer on Facebook who's got over that number of hours invested in playing God of War. I know very well that the game can be very addictive. 

God of War is very addictive from my little time playing it. So, it's possible for the streamer to play more than 3 hours in the game. 

Edited by Heatman

9 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I played God of war, God hand the same week, that's one I was deeply soaked with video games, it was indeed pleasant back then. 

Someone have recommended God hand for me but I haven't heard from decided on it yet. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I thought you've played God of war series before? To me is one of the adventure games of all time. 

God of War is definitely from God Hand or am I wrong? They are two different games unless you are not aware. 

On 10/23/2021 at 11:18 PM, Heatman said:

Someone have recommended God hand for me but I haven't heard from decided on it yet. 

I have come across the game on more than one occasion and it just came up now. I'm going to try and look into the game to see if it's something that I can get into. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

God of War is definitely from God Hand or am I wrong? They are two different games unless you are not aware. 

They are two different genres of video game with different role playing. You can simply Google to find out more about each of them. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

They are two different genres of video game with different role playing. You can simply Google to find out more about each of them. 

Watching the YouTube gameplay of both games will give you more experience and explanation about the game more than just reading about it on Google. 

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The fighting combat system used in God Hand seems unrealistic for me. Even the graphics was a little bit off to me my taste of what a good graphics should be like. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

The fighting combat system used in God Hand seems unrealistic for me. Even the graphics was a little bit off to me my taste of what a good graphics should be like. 

The combat isn't realistic, it's simply looking pure unrealistic. But the game is still interesting even when the fighting combat is off the pace of RL fighting module. 

On 10/25/2021 at 11:49 PM, Justin11 said:

The combat isn't realistic, it's simply looking pure unrealistic. But the game is still interesting even when the fighting combat is off the pace of RL fighting module. 

Yeah, considering the time the game was released, it's something that's good to an extent but can't be compared to how good graphics are now. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, considering the time the game was released, it's something that's good to an extent but can't be compared to how good graphics are now. 

I concur with what you've just said. Graphics and gameplay wasn't up to the current day standard. It was simply okay back then, nowadays video games have upgraded.