Register Now
StaceyPowers

Stupidest moments you’ve had while gaming?

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

At last, I have seen who stopped playing EA's FIFA games as a result of their buggy games that aren't worth the stress. 

How can I keep playing a game that keeps frustrating me with bugs and glitches? It's not possible at all. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

How can I keep playing a game that keeps frustrating me with bugs and glitches? It's not possible at all. 

I actually did that several times when I was playing Dark Souls but I had to take some time off and still get back to it before I was actually able to make any progress. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I actually did that several times when I was playing Dark Souls but I had to take some time off and still get back to it before I was actually able to make any progress. 

I don't think that there is any gamer who joined and played Dark Souls for the first time and went on straight to complete it without taking some time to off. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

I don't think that there is any gamer who joined and played Dark Souls for the first time and went on straight to complete it without taking some time to off. 

It's actually a few people that I've seen who are able to complete playing the game dark so because it is a very challenging game that is very punishing if you don't know how to play it very well.

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Very punishing indeed playing a video game as a novice. I just prefer playing video games and also learning from the experienced players. 

There was a friend of mine who bragged so much about being so good till I get him to play Dark Souls, he was humbled. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

There was a friend of mine who bragged so much about being so good till I get him to play Dark Souls, he was humbled. 

Lol, he never realized that dark souls is simply made tough even when you try so much to reduce the difficulty, it's simply hard to down the AI in the game. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, he never realized that dark souls is simply made tough even when you try so much to reduce the difficulty, it's simply hard to down the AI in the game. 

It's all up to once experience with playing some certain games that will truly teach them exactly how the game is built. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's all up to once experience with playing some certain games that will truly teach them exactly how the game is built. 

It's gradual process, and steady playing of that particular video game, just as you've been doing with the game 'dark souls. Before one can understand how it is built and how to play it better. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Seriously, I would expect anything less from the game Dark Souls because its level of difficulty is definitely one of toughest amongst other games. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I feel off the edge of the seat one time when I was playing Dark Souls and it wasn't funny at all. I was like dude what's up with you 😂

You were probably feeling a lot of tension by playing the game at the time which resulted in that happening to you, it's something that is very understandable that can happen to anyone very easily.

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Anyone playing with tension will always find it hard to excel through the game for long. It's better and advised to free the mind and play tension free, to avoid feeling the heat. 

There are some games that you can't help with being under pressure because of the gameplay. It wouldn't allow the peace to settle and play it freely. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are some games that you can't help with being under pressure because of the gameplay. It wouldn't allow the peace to settle and play it freely. 

Some games are like that, which keeps the gamer playing with pressure, due to the tempo of the game being high, plus it's demands at that time. So, if the gamer don't put full attention to the game, he or she won't accomplish the game target.