Register Now
StaceyPowers

Stupidest moments you’ve had while gaming?

All of Outer Wilds. Beautifully designed game, makes you pay attention, take note of your surroundings, remember key pieces, and think critically on how these things all fit together. Or if you’re a dummy like me, spend 25 (still enjoyable) hours being completely lost, only to look up a guide, only to realize you weren’t anywhere close to the solution lmao

Lol, playing PES earlier time around 2011, which is the first shot at the game, made me rage over the players overall performance when I was playing with a fellow gamer. As if they'll obey my instructions when I'm not playing at maximum level to turn the tables around. 

On 11/5/2021 at 11:58 AM, Boblee said:

Screaming at the characters when I'm being frustrated like they can actually hear me yell at them 😂

Haha, this is something that I do very well when playing soccer games - Football Manger . If it player just ups and waste a clear scoring chance. 

On 11/5/2021 at 11:58 AM, Boblee said:

Screaming at the characters when I'm being frustrated like they can actually hear me yell at them 😂

out of topic, but this actually reminds me on football fans screaming on players thinking they can improve anything xD

on topic : i insult some characters that are supposed to help you in some games when they do dumb things

1 minute ago, Patrik said:

out of topic, but this actually reminds me on football fans screaming on players thinking they can improve anything xD

on topic : i insult some characters that are supposed to help you in some games when they do dumb things

Seriously, it never solved anything at all but make you get more cranky on the games. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I've smashed my controller on the floor once before when I narrowly missed a golden opportunity playing PES 20 with my bragging friend, who claimed to play more than me. 

So, he actually beat you then in the match. At least his brag was worth it if you ask me 😂 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

So, he actually beat you then in the match. At least his brag was worth it if you ask me 😂 

He didn't beat me, I won him 2-1, I updated the score in another thread here. In that same final minutes I scored a last gasps winner to down his almighty RMA team xD.