Register Now
StaceyPowers

Stupidest moments you’ve had while gaming?

On 11/8/2021 at 6:55 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I've smashed my controller on the floor once before when I narrowly missed a golden opportunity playing PES 20 with my bragging friend, who claimed to play more than me. 

Some gamers do get violent when it comes to their gaming frustration and it gets weird by the day. 

2 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers do get violent when it comes to their gaming frustration and it gets weird by the day. 

I was frustrated to miss such golden opportunity to score against the gamer. But I wasn't over frustrated, it's simply the high spirit of the game that led me doing such weird thing. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I was frustrated to miss such golden opportunity to score against the gamer. But I wasn't over frustrated, it's simply the high spirit of the game that led me doing such weird thing. 

I can understand that feeling very well because I too love football both in real life and video games. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can understand that feeling very well because I too love football both in real life and video games. 

Thanks for your understanding. That's how the spirit of football works for any football lover. That's the only reason why I love playing soccer video games even when their are bugs in the game. 

On 11/12/2021 at 9:21 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Thanks for your understanding. That's how the spirit of football works for any football lover. That's the only reason why I love playing soccer video games even when their are bugs in the game. 

If playing only soccer or football games can give me everything I need when it comes to playing video games, I would consider it. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

If playing only soccer or football games can give me everything I need when it comes to playing video games, I would consider it. 

That's great, if you love the game, surely you'll go for it, that's why you love the video game, that's exactly my own case with FIFA.

23 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's great, if you love the game, surely you'll go for it, that's why you love the video game, that's exactly my own case with FIFA.

Like you already know that I play Football Manager well in Top Eleven Football Manager. So, football is a good part of my games. 

20 hours ago, Heatman said:

Like you already know that I play Football Manager well in Top Eleven Football Manager. So, football is a good part of my games. 

I've seen that in you already, you're football lover through the football manager game. I know you don't like FIFA due to how EA have ruined the game-play, naturally you would've liked it, if not for the bugs. 

On 11/13/2021 at 1:42 AM, Justin11 said:

Bug soccer games have made me choose any sports which isn't loved like IRL football. But due to the consistent bugs made me reverting my attention towards racing. 

I've currently stop playing in a FIFA games because the kind of bugs and glitches that is interrupting my gameplay has made it unsatisfactory for me.

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I've currently stop playing in a FIFA games because the kind of bugs and glitches that is interrupting my gameplay has made it unsatisfactory for me.

At last, I have seen who stopped playing EA's FIFA games as a result of their buggy games that aren't worth the stress.