Register Now
Justin11

Which of the GTA series you've levelled up?

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Being locked in doors for months with no where to go and no work to do. If you invested the time on playing any games, you will definitely complete it. 

I never liked completing games, that has been my norm for a very long time now. Unless, coincidentally, I finish up a game level. And moreover, soccer games took lots of my time during the first wave of covid19 in 2020. 

On 1/3/2022 at 9:11 PM, Head_Hunter said:

You're correct, it helped gamers stay indoors and play with family members most especially. I didn't play much with friends, I played all alone because my friends were staying differently and none came to me due to restriction of movement. 

Yeah, for the fact that it's true contact that people get to spread the virus means that no one can ever be able to break free. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, for the fact that it's true contact that people get to spread the virus means that no one can ever be able to break free. 

Yeah exactly, during the lockdown, I think that I was actually able to complete at least 3 games and notably Need for Speed Heat. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah exactly, during the lockdown, I think that I was actually able to complete at least 3 games and notably Need for Speed Heat. 

No matter how good and fun I had with gaming during the lockdown, I would never like to have another lockdown set up. 

On 1/3/2022 at 11:10 AM, Boblee said:

If you are the kind of person who likes being in doors a lot, the Isolation is definitely going to favor you in a very big way. 

I don't like being over indoors. I love to move out express myself with people. I love being indoors but not all the time, and not when I'm forced just like the way covid19 pandemic made us to get forced in. 

49 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I don't like being over indoors. I love to move out express myself with people. I love being indoors but not all the time, and not when I'm forced just like the way covid19 pandemic made us to get forced in. 

It's either you like being indoor or you don't like being indoors to me. It can't be half in between. 

46 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's either you like being indoor or you don't like being indoors to me. It can't be half in between. 

It's half in between, I am not all that indoors because I go to play soccer with friends at times. Go on a ride too with a vehicle. So, all this things doesn't make me a full indoor person. But it doesn't mean I do them frequently, it's simply twice a week, sometimes thrice a month. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's half in between, I am not all that indoors because I go to play soccer with friends at times. Go on a ride too with a vehicle. So, all this things doesn't make me a full indoor person. But it doesn't mean I do them frequently, it's simply twice a week, sometimes thrice a month. 

It's more like a 50/50 thing I guess when it comes to how often you like being in doors and being out door as well. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's more like a 50/50 thing I guess when it comes to how often you like being in doors and being out door as well. 

You tried, but I'll give my indoor life up to 70 then my outdoor activities is simply at 30 which is 70/30. I spend more time being indoors than going outside. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You tried, but I'll give my indoor life up to 70 then my outdoor activities is simply at 30 which is 70/30. I spend more time being indoors than going outside. 

Personally, I don't have anything to worry about being in doors or outdoors as long as I can do exactly what I want when I want to. 

On 1/4/2022 at 10:17 PM, Boblee said:

That's it. If we all stays indoors it wouldn't be possible for the spread of the virus to be massive, it will simply reduce drastically, and no one will be talking about contracting it. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's it. If we all stays indoors it wouldn't be possible for the spread of the virus to be massive, it will simply reduce drastically, and no one will be talking about contracting it. 

It's actually why it's forced on people to stay in doors at the time in order to halt the spread of the virus. It affected a lot of things but it helped stalled the spread. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Personally, I don't have anything to worry about being in doors or outdoors as long as I can do exactly what I want when I want to. 

That's cool, but pray let covid19 omicron variant doesn't cause another lockdown worldwide. Because you'll be forced to spend majority of your time indoors. 

On 1/7/2022 at 7:51 PM, Justin11 said:

That's cool, but pray let covid19 omicron variant doesn't cause another lockdown worldwide. Because you'll be forced to spend majority of your time indoors. 

Seriously, what's the essence of the vaccine that was produced to combat the virus? Was it all a hoax? 

On 1/6/2022 at 11:29 PM, Boblee said:

You should check out if you are becoming an introvert because it's how it starts for most people who are suffering from being introverts now.