Register Now
Sharon

Doodle Jump 2

On 5/8/2022 at 1:43 AM, Justin11 said:

No problem, it's an option for me to test it out and compare with other 2D games I've played before. 

I have already switched back to playing in 2D. It's far more better to play in 2D for me. 

39 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have already switched back to playing in 2D. It's far more better to play in 2D for me. 

Whatever works for you should be the way that you play as it's all that matters which is your happiness and satisfaction. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's for you, I've given up on all forms of 2D games, I am more of a 3D gamer. Provided it's your choice, you should continue enjoying the game in that kind of view. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's for you, I've given up on all forms of 2D games, I am more of a 3D gamer. Provided it's your choice, you should continue enjoying the game in that kind of view. 

Did you manage to play Doodle Jump first release? I didn't at all? How does it compare to the Doodle Jump 2? What are the differences and upgrades? 

On 5/10/2022 at 7:56 AM, Boblee said:

Did you manage to play Doodle Jump first release? I didn't at all? How does it compare to the Doodle Jump 2? What are the differences and upgrades? 

Not yet, I never taken my time again to check out for it ever since I read the update here. The first time it out I didn't like the background of the game. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Not yet, I never taken my time again to check out for it ever since I read the update here. The first time it out I didn't like the background of the game. 

The 2nd release is way better than the first one, and it's something that's very obvious when you see them. 

On 5/10/2022 at 9:15 AM, Heatman said:

I found this hilarious video on Doodle Jump episode 1. Take a look and have your ribs cracked up a little bit. 

They all look very funny and cute at well. Only if they looked like that in the game, it would have been super cool. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

The 2nd release is way better than the first one, and it's something that's very obvious when you see them. 

Maybe it's time I go check on the game. But they doesn't mean I'll be downloading it right away. It needs to be covered with lots of positive reviews by game reviewers before I can go on to get it. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Maybe it's time I go check on the game. But they doesn't mean I'll be downloading it right away. It needs to be covered with lots of positive reviews by game reviewers before I can go on to get it. 

Since you play mobile games well, you will love the game and it's not that difficult or frustrating to play as long as you are tactically good. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Since you play mobile games well, you will love the game and it's not that difficult or frustrating to play as long as you are tactically good. 

Personally, I did enjoyed both of the game's first release and the second one. I couldn't turn the game down for any reason whatsoever. 

On 5/12/2022 at 8:29 AM, Boblee said:

Yeah, I might be in-love with some kind of mobile games, but that doesn't mean I'll love all. Especially this one, I don't like the game, after watching the trailer. Unless you want to tell me that, the trailer is different from what the game have to offer. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, I might be in-love with some kind of mobile games, but that doesn't mean I'll love all. Especially this one, I don't like the game, after watching the trailer. Unless you want to tell me that, the trailer is different from what the game have to offer. 

A trailer would give you an insight to what's going to be expected in the game but it's definitely not everything. 

On 5/14/2022 at 12:44 AM, Justin11 said:

Do you get all there is to the game on its trailer? I haven't seen any video games trailer that did that till date.