Register Now
Sharon

Doodle Jump 2

11 hours ago, egghead said:

Ads are the only ways these free to play games can earn money.

They also come with quite a number of microtransactions as well. It's a way they can never say no to when it comes to how they make money from free games. 

The one thing that's very interesting and good about Doodle Jump 2 is that it doesn't have any known microtransactions except for occasional pop up ads and trailers. Being an online multi player game is part of the reason why I love it more, since you can play with up 4 players at once. 

On 4/22/2022 at 11:58 PM, Heatman said:

They also come with quite a number of microtransactions as well. It's a way they can never say no to when it comes to how they make money from free games. 

I sometimes purchase in-game items to make gaming experience more fun.

4 hours ago, egghead said:

It's the point of having these microtransactions in games. It makes your gaming experience a better one because it gives you a better upgrades that helps you play better. 

17 hours ago, egghead said:

I understand that they are installed in the game to be purchased and help improve one's gaming experience but over doing it will take away the real fun in the game. 

21 hours ago, Heatman said:

I understand that they are installed in the game to be purchased and help improve one's gaming experience but over doing it will take away the real fun in the game. 

Some gamers don't care at all. All they are after is getting to come out on top regardless of how it's done in the end. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some gamers don't care at all. All they are after is getting to come out on top regardless of how it's done in the end. 

Welcome to the world of my Russian friend who is willing to throw in a thousand bucks in a game just to make sure that he wins. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Welcome to the world of my Russian friend who is willing to throw in a thousand bucks in a game just to make sure that he wins. 

It's a very good thing that I get to enjoy playing Doodle Jump 2 without having to act like your Russian friend. 

On 5/5/2022 at 12:18 AM, Heatman said:

The video game Doodle Jump 2 is too simple for the developer to bombard it with a lot of ads. It will ruin the game completely. 

It's more like one bounce game where you jump on hoops as it's done in the Doodle Jump. The similarity is so identical. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

I remembered playing such similar game in the past, i mean the bounce you mentioned about. Maybe I'll try doodle jump II out. 

It's a good platform game that you will enjoy, with being as easy game, it's not going to be hard to play. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's a good platform game that you will enjoy, with being as easy game, it's not going to be hard to play. 

I just have one thing against video games that are too easy to play. They are easily predictable and that sucks. 

12 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I just have one thing against video games that are too easy to play. They are easily predictable and that sucks. 

I don't see any reason why one should keep on playing a game that he or she can predict what happens next. There is no fun in it. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

No problem, it's an option for me to test it out and compare with other 2D games I've played before.