Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games with which you have a love-hate relationships?

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Maybe he has been dealt with, but as a soccer addict, he keeps playing and undermining what's attached to it, which is the bugs/glitches. 

Yeah, for those that have a strong stomach to hold the bugs and glitches to keep playing, do that always. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, for those that have a strong stomach to hold the bugs and glitches to keep playing, do that always. 

As for me I wouldn't hold on my grip to keep playing the game when the glitches and bugs keeps surfacing every now and then in the video game. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

As for me I wouldn't hold on my grip to keep playing the game when the glitches and bugs keeps surfacing every now and then in the video game. 

Bugs and glitches are a constant in video games and it's something that I have come to accept with all my heart now and move on. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Bugs and glitches are a constant in video games and it's something that I have come to accept with all my heart now and move on. 

You simply have yo accept it like that, because their is no alternative to do away with it from games, it's simply now part of them. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You simply have yo accept it like that, because their is no alternative to do away with it from games, it's simply now part of them. 

That's a culture with them now as they are making money from allowing the bugs be in the games for a while. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's a culture with them now as they are making money from allowing the bugs be in the games for a while. 

It's simply a way of life to them, I don't blame them. Had it been they're getting low sales for their disastrous decision of bringing more pains into their games for gamers, they could've reverted from making poor games and devoting time to make the games bug free. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Earlier before I didn't like playing adventure games, it was completely soccer for me. But with time I simply adjusted to test my hands in other games. 

There is no way you would expect to be fully satisfied with playing just soccer video games when there are so many other game's genre to enjoy. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is no way you would expect to be fully satisfied with playing just soccer video games when there are so many other game's genre to enjoy. 

That was what what I am into in the past, before I changed my mind to try and force myself loving other games aside from soccer.