Register Now
Head_Hunter

Apart from YouTube, where do you watch video game trailers?

YouTube have always been my to go platform when it comes to watching video game trailers at ease. And also a place i go when I need substantial information about a game on my wish-list. I know their are still other video content platforms like YouTube which I'm yet to discover. 

Do you have alternative to YouTube when it comes to watching video game trailers? 

Edited by Head_Hunter

19 minutes ago, Rain Dew said:

The only time I watch video game previews is if I’m not sure I want the game or not. Usually it’s when I’m looking at games for the switch to buy online. 

That means twitch is your go to watch video game previews in order to make selection of which game yo buy, right? 

18 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That means twitch is your go to watch video game previews in order to make selection of which game yo buy, right? 

It’s the previews in the switch online game section, if that makes sense. I go into the game app in the switch to look at games. 

15 minutes ago, Rain Dew said:

It’s the previews in the switch online game section, if that makes sense. I go into the game app in the switch to look at games. 

That's great, I've visited twitch before, I didn't create an account there, but the traffic in that platform is enormous, and the streamers there are doing great job with video game reviews/previews. 

On 11/16/2021 at 10:27 PM, Head_Hunter said:

That's my go to video game trailer sites, and many other others. I go their to seek reviews in order to get satisfied with what I'm going for instead of missing out. 

Seriously, I bet that over the years that YouTube have really dominated but lately I have been see a lot of cutters chatters about Twitch.