Register Now
Rain Dew

Should all games be able to play both 3rd and 1st person?

18 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

If a game is well designed and the mechanics are in one sound in one perspective then you shouldn't need the option of another.  Not to mention it can be very complicated depending on what engine and development tools are being used.

A game that's supposed to be perfectly made in first person mode but suddenly turns into 3rd person with another feature, it's definitely going to be weird. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It frustrates me to get going with a video game I've craved long time ago have, only to find out that the game isn't pictured on FPS, rather TPS. 

If you have followed the game before its release, you're going to have found out if it's an FPS OR TPS. it's not hard to know that at first. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It frustrates me to get going with a video game I've craved long time ago have, only to find out that the game isn't pictured on FPS, rather TPS. 

If you followed a video game for years before it's released, you are supposed to be informed if it's made as an FPS or TPS mode. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

If you followed a video game for years before it's released, you are supposed to be informed if it's made as an FPS or TPS mode. 

That's true, but in the case where you started as a newbie, if you don't make reviews about the game if it's a TPS or FPS, you wouldn't find out. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's true, but in the case where you started as a newbie, if you don't make reviews about the game if it's a TPS or FPS, you wouldn't find out. 

The point is about following the game before its release, you must learnt a long the way if it's TPS or FPS, unless you have no idea what it's all about. 

When    your    knowledge    isn't    all    that much    with the game,    and you    don't    care to learn about the     game    before     going     into    securing it. You    wouldn't know if it's an FPS or TPS     type. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

When    your    knowledge    isn't    all    that much    with the game,    and you    don't    care to learn about the     game    before     going     into    securing it. You    wouldn't know if it's an FPS or TPS     type. 

Yeah, the learning is the difficult aspect of everything but with time, the newbie is going to be well informed and updated. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, the learning is the difficult aspect of everything but with time, the newbie is going to be well informed and updated. 

Meaning, the newbie will learn mid way through in the game. Such can be devastating when the newbie found out the game isn't on the view he prefers. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Meaning, the newbie will learn mid way through in the game. Such can be devastating when the newbie found out the game isn't on the view he prefers. 

We are all newbie at one point in time with all the video games that we are considered to be expert in playing now. They will eventually develop their gaming. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

We are all newbie at one point in time with all the video games that we are considered to be expert in playing now. They will eventually develop their gaming. 

It's something that's very consistent with all gamers when it comes to all the video games we played before getting better at it. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes, it wasn't like this earlier time around 2007 for me. At that time I was a flat newbie, I don't have much experience playing racing games nor soccer games.