Register Now
Heatman

Call of Duty : Vanguard SnD Bomb Glitches And Nerfs Shootguns

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

They simply tried, that's excellent reviews even it comes to games that are buggy. Which shows how tremendous WatchMojo has become. 

WatchMojo had been very excellent with their YouTube video games reviewers that so many gamers are very familiar with their reviews. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

WatchMojo had been very excellent with their YouTube video games reviewers that so many gamers are very familiar with their reviews. 

With what I've seen so far around the review YouTube channel, I'll simply say they are exceptional, not every reviewers are like what they offer to the public. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

With what I've seen so far around the review YouTube channel, I'll simply say they are exceptional, not every reviewers are like what they offer to the public. 

Yeah, that's true about what they do with their reviews. They try as much as possible to be very real with the game's output. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's true about what they do with their reviews. They try as much as possible to be very real with the game's output. 

I've seen their output so far, and I must commend them for the absolute job they've done so far. Not everyone can offer such magnificent job to give excellent reviews to people for free. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've seen their output so far, and I must commend them for the absolute job they've done so far. Not everyone can offer such magnificent job to give excellent reviews to people for free. 

It's actually why they get a lot of followers or subscribers as I should say because they already feed them up with better upgrade. 

On 12/11/2021 at 11:25 PM, Heatman said:

It's actually why they get a lot of followers or subscribers as I should say because they already feed them up with better upgrade. 

Correct bro, when your viewers have something tangible to cheer about watching your videos, surely the classic nature of your videos will definitely attract them coming back steadily. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Correct bro, when your viewers have something tangible to cheer about watching your videos, surely the classic nature of your videos will definitely attract them coming back steadily. 

Exactly, it's why whenever I get to see any video game review YouTube channel that's stuck up with good reviews, I'm always happy. 

On 12/14/2021 at 11:49 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly, it's why whenever I get to see any video game review YouTube channel that's stuck up with good reviews, I'm always happy. 

Yeah, it always impresses me too to get wonderful reviews from games I'm simply in-love with, after seeing their adverts. 

On 12/8/2021 at 11:42 PM, Justin11 said:

No one is ever happy with bugs everywhere around video games, we simply wants to see improved video games, that offers gaming at its best. 

Seriously, it's been a common experience with most of their games so far. There is no way one would get released and there wouldn't be one silly bug/glitches to deal with. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's been a common experience with most of their games so far. There is no way one would get released and there wouldn't be one silly bug/glitches to deal with. 

Bugs we must surely manage, their is no running away from the bugs. They are simply waiting in the corner of the game as we progresses. It's very annoying with the bugs in each of the games I've played so far. 

On 12/16/2021 at 10:30 PM, Justin11 said:

Bugs we must surely manage, their is no running away from the bugs. They are simply waiting in the corner of the game as we progresses. It's very annoying with the bugs in each of the games I've played so far. 

They allow those bugs and glitches in their games to keep making upgrades to have the gamers upgrade for them to keep making their money. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

They allow those bugs and glitches in their games to keep making upgrades to have the gamers upgrade for them to keep making their money. 

That's exactly what it is bro. They allowed it to keep looting money away from gamers simply for better optimization, to correct the bugs a little bit. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's exactly what it is bro. They allowed it to keep looting money away from gamers simply for better optimization, to correct the bugs a little bit. 

Once they are still able to be making money from it, there is no way you would expect them to pull the plug on using it in their games. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

Once they are still able to be making money from it, there is no way you would expect them to pull the plug on using it in their games. 

It is very much understandable that they are simply making money through various avenues in the game, via the new features that is highly income consuming.