Register Now
Heatman

Call of Duty : Vanguard SnD Bomb Glitches And Nerfs Shootguns

That's call of duty for ya, they are always dealing with glitches or nefting something. I don't know how many times they've nerfed guns that are a little OP. I get that, but most of their games became hacked messes after a while. I remember COD 4, and Modern Warfare 2 became hacked messes after about a year in. 

But, I'm glad they're working on fixing things, but they will be working on things for the rest of the year and following year. 

3 hours ago, Kane99 said:

That's call of duty for ya, they are always dealing with glitches or nefting something. I don't know how many times they've nerfed guns that are a little OP. I get that, but most of their games became hacked messes after a while. I remember COD 4, and Modern Warfare 2 became hacked messes after about a year in. 

But, I'm glad they're working on fixing things, but they will be working on things for the rest of the year and following year. 

Yeah, it's something that I feel they have experienced in multiple games that have released in the past and should have found a way to stop it permanently by now. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Glitches is a thing of video games, is simply part of them, it will be hard to see video games that is completely free from glitches and bugs. 

If there is a possibility of them having it fully eliminated from games, I do think that it's something that's worth the effort seriously because we are tired. 

That's human thing, we aren't concentrated to eliminate the errors associated with our development before thinking about money. Game companies can reduce the steady bugs in their games when they spend more time to test it and correct those bugs that is repetitive. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

If there is a possibility of them having it fully eliminated from games, I do think that it's something that's worth the effort seriously because we are tired. 

We are tired indeed, playing over and over again of buggy games. Even in recent FIFA games, it's still buggy. If not that, I'm a football core lover, I could've stopped playing. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's impressive of WatchMojo, the video games on the list is very much satisfying as I watched through them. 

Yes they actually took out time to evaluate all those video games and pick out all the bugs and glitches that were in there to be able to rate the game.

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes they actually took out time to evaluate all those video games and pick out all the bugs and glitches that were in there to be able to rate the game.

They simply tried, that's excellent reviews even it comes to games that are buggy. Which shows how tremendous WatchMojo has become.