Register Now
StormyFire

Gaming gear

17 hours ago, Withywarlock said:
  • uTech Venus Smart gaming mouse. RGB, it has 12 buttons on the side, a 3x left-click button next to the left bumper, and up/down mouse speed buttons.
  • steelseries Apex 3 TKL gaming keyboard. A membrane RGB keyboard that looks gorgeous, but its raised keys make typing a bit more difficult, especially when considering the fact it's a membrane keyboard. Still very nice, and I'm happy to continue using it.
  • MSI Optix MAG241C gaming monitor. 1920x1080, 144Hz.
  • Razer Blackshark V2 X gaming headset. Wired, non-detachable microphone, works best when plugged into the back of the motherboard.
  • nobleChairs Epic 2019 Limited Edition gaming chair. Very good build quality but ultimately not recommended because, y'know, gaming chair instead of decent office chair.
  • Gaming mat. Not much to say on this one, it's just a gaming mat with a map of the world on it.

A hardcore PC gamer spotted right here 😉. It's the Razer Blackshark V2 X gaming headset that I need to check out for myself. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

A hardcore PC gamer spotted right here 😉. It's the Razer Blackshark V2 X gaming headset that I need to check out for myself. 

It's a nice headset. My only complaint is that the microphone being in one's peripheral vision is annoying, so it's not recommended when using them as just headphones. Alternatively, fork out the extra ~£50 for a Sennheiser or Ars Technica pair of gaming headphones. The mic quality on those is astonishing.

12 minutes ago, Withywarlock said:

It's a nice headset. My only complaint is that the microphone being in one's peripheral vision is annoying, so it's not recommended when using them as just headphones. Alternatively, fork out the extra ~£50 for a Sennheiser or Ars Technica pair of gaming headphones. The mic quality on those is astonishing.

Thanks man for the further recommendations. I'm definitely going to check them out and decide on what's best to go for. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's actually very obvious that he's one good PC gamer because all he mentioned were all hardwares linked to PC gaming. @Withywarlockbetter come and sponsor getting my next gaming hardware 😌