Register Now
Kane99

They should have another go at an Avengers game

Honestly, the recent Avengers game turned out to be a letdown for fans. I don't think the game has many people playing it anymore. They may have infused some life with the new Spider-Man DLC, but when that DLC is only for PlayStation, it's going to cut off a portion of your audience. I imagine the Xbox version isn't doing that hot these days. Is anyone playing this game right now? I know Spider-Man is bringing people in, because it's Spider-Man, but I don't see that keeping the game going for too much longer. 

But, I want to hear from people who are playing it right now. Is this game worth it? Or do you think it's time we re-evaluate the Avengers and make an actual game not tied into microtransactions. I want a game like what they're doing with the Guardians of the Galaxy. Do that with the Avengers, and I think fans will be happy with that. They seem happy with Guardians. I'm for them making a new Avengers game, what about you? 

I would love to see an Avengers game that is developed like Spider-Man and Spider-Man: Miles Morales on the PlayStation. Insomniac Games did such a good job with those two titles and it would be awesome to see an Avengers story based game come out.

Another film or game they are all the same, unless they do differnt new content for it that's not the same then go forward. I'm into it yes, love it maybe 😛 but new content new things and maybe not over kill or other the top. 

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Another film or game they are all the same, unless they do differnt new content for it that's not the same then go forward. I'm into it yes, love it maybe 😛 but new content new things and maybe not over kill or other the top. 

They are simply lacking in a way to bring in an awesome plot in the game because as for their movies, they are always spot on with it.